💌 Love, Anonymous 💌

Ship: Stacy x Daisy
Type: Fluff with a bit of angst

Nobody's POV

It's been a few weeks since Luke rejected Stacy. She was heartbroken, but didn't want to upset him so she kept her mouth shut about kissing him.

On this particular winters day, she was walking with her friends, Piper and Ophelia, down a long, empty hallway. They were the only ones that knew about Stacy kissing Luke, except for her, Luke and Zander. She didn't want to admit it, but she was very jealous of Zander, all the girls that liked Luke were, that's why very little people knew about his relationship with him, she felt lucky to be one of those people.

Stacy was so lost in her own thoughts until one of her friends snapped her out of it. It was Piper. Her and Ophelia were just about to enter the history classroom. "Are you going to say 'bye' or what?" She said in a nasty tone. Stacy didn't like to see it happen, but it appeared their friendship had recently became toxic, "O-oh bye!" She told them, running away.

She ran on until she came to her very own locker and open the door. To her surprise, a note fell out of the locker. It read:

"Dear Stacy,

I know we've never talked and you probably don't even know me, but I know a lot about you, and I would like to meet you by the back of the school by 3pm. Hope to see you there!

Love, Anonymous"

She didn't know what to do. She sure knew it wasn't Luke, he's not eager to cheat on Zander like that. Especially since they only got together a few weeks ago. She thought for a while who could've wrote the love note to her. She considered it to be a prank, but what if it was not? What if it was someone that truly loved her? What if it was

Her?

Along with Luke, Stacy had also began to catch feelings for another person in her year. Daisy. Ever since Luke had rejected her, she hoped Daisy would in some way like her, but she couldn't, she liked Sean, a boy in the year above. She decided she would go, in hope that Daisy would be standing there.

Stacy then heard shouting coming from the end of the hall, and decided to investigate. As she crept closer, she realised the source of the racket came from the music club room. She decided to peak inside...

It was Sean and Daisy.

"Please! It's not what you think!" Daisy screamed.

"What do you mean? You INTENTIONALLY put a love letter in her locker!" Came the male voice.

Stacy closed the door silently, 'So Daisy likes girls!' she thought. Wait, Sean mentioned a love letter, it must be the one that Stacy got in her locker! She raced to her next class and heavily anticipated the end of the day. Then it came.

Stacy's POV

At the end of the school day, I sprinted across the school and waited behind. I was actually earlier then Daisy, which is surprising, at least for me. After 5 minutes of waiting, she finally came! Long, white hair that went down to her legs with the brightest blue eyes you would ever see. I blushed.

"H-hi," I stuttered as she started giggling. "I'm-" she interrupted me, "I'm Daisy!" I felt like I lost my voice, she's so cute. "I'm Stacy!" I managed to blurt out, I was so red, "What did you want to ask me?" She sighed at looked at her feet, "I like you, I really like you! I was the one that put the letter in your locker, Sean heard me and Hailey talking about it! I feel so bad for making him feel like this. I-" this time I interrupted her, by kissing her. It felt like it lasted forever, which I wanted it to, we finally broke apart, hugging.

"I love you too"

Words: 668
This felt like it took forever to write 😂