🌠 Shooting Stars 🌠

Ship: Jake x Milly
Requested by: JelloFrenchFry
Type: fluff

Nobody's POV

Milly and Jake laid cuddling on the wet grass, the pink haired devil half asleep on Jake's shoulder. The brown eyed boy looked at his girlfriend in awe before rubbing her cheek, making her fully awake.

"Oh, sorry baby, I didn't me-" he was interrupted by a pair of soft lips on his. "It's alright!" Milly exclaimed, almost like she hadn't fallen asleep in the first place. It was one of the hundreds of things that the brown eyed boy loved about his girlfriend.

The pair suddenly looked up into the sky. Something had seemed to catch their attention. Something extremely bright, something you could see from miles and miles away.

A shooting star.

This excited Milly, who was already full of energy to begin with, but the star seemed to energise her even more. Her boyfriend slowly sat up and put an arm around his girlfriend, the fast ball of light rushing past them.

Jake looked at Milly. Her electric pink eyes shining in the night sky. The peach haired boy often found himself getting lost in them for hours, he just couldn't live without them, he couldn't live without her.

A sudden thought popped into Jake's mind. He turned to Milly. The pink haired girl smiled peacefully as the shooting star raced past the dark, night sky and into the distance. Milly felt a soft kiss on her cheek. She looked at Jake and smiled. The brown eyed boy put his face close up to his pink eyed girlfriend, and said in a low whisper.

"Make a wish, sweetheart."

272 words!
Sorry it's kinda short ;W;
Ty for the request!