♠️ Queen of Hearts ♠️

Ship: Hailey x Daisy
Type: fluff

Nobody's POV

Hailey briskly walked out of the music room, scanning her eyes over the finished song lyrics. "Perfect." She mumbled to herself after rereading for the 10th time. She looked up. Her eyes slightly widened at the sight in front of her.

Daisy.

"Aah!" She screeched. Daisy stood and giggled. "D-Daisy!" The teal haired girl stuttered. "Sorry," Daisy said softly, "did I scare you?" Hailey tensed up. "N-no!" She blushed. The grey eyed girl glanced down at the floor to see her paper of lyrics laying down on the floor, in between the girl's feet. Daisy looked down at it too.

"I'll get it!" The girls exclaimed in sync. They both reached down to get the paper.

(Background isn't mine)

Hailey's heart skipped a beat. Her and Daisy instantly stared up at each other, blushing madly.

"S-sorry.." Hailey stammered. Daisy laughed, still red faced. "It's fine!" She replied. The grey eyed girl secretly admired the white haired female as she slowly picked up the paper and gave it to her.

"Thanks." She awkwardly muttered. Daisy beautifully smiled once again. "No problem! Well, I need to go now, bye Hailey!" The teal haired girl felt the heat creep up on her face once again. "Bye D-Daisy!" She beamed. Daisy waved back, walking onward.

Hailey glanced at her as she peacefully walked down the hall and turned the corner. She didn't know why she couldn't keep her eyes off her, neither did she know why she felt suddenly nervous and clumsy around her.

She looked around at the number of boys that also seemed to stare at her, including Jake, the boy she supposedly had a crush on. She didn't even know if she liked him anymore. In fact, recently, she just felt like she forced herself to like him.

All the boys were clearly head over heels in love with her. She couldn't blame them of course, she just didn't know how she fell for her, if she even did in the first place.

What she did know was that what she felt surely wasn't just friendship. It was more. Way more. She wanted to hug her, she wanted to hold hands with her, she wanted to kiss her...

She wanted her to be the queen of her heart.

Little did she know that would happen very soon.

398 words!
That ending I-
Someone please give me advice on how to write better endings 😭