❤️ Heartbroken Happiness ❤️

Ship: Luke x Drew
Type: angst with tiny bit of fluff at the end

Luke's POV

"I... wait! Zander!" I screamed, tears running down my face. "Shut up, I don't wanna hear it." Just like that, he was gone, out of my life. My life is ruined. I am ruined.

I ran home and locked my door, I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I tried texting Zander, but he blocked me. I once again burst into tears. I managed to text Hailey, and she said she'll try and talk to him about it. At least she's still friendly with me.

~The next day~

I gloomily walked into school, my eyes were red from all the crying. My 5 month relationship ruined. Not only that, he was the love of my life. I swore I would never love someone else, he promised he would love me forever. I guess promises don't always last forever..

I opened my locker and took out my books and a note, a note saying I am quitting the music club. Zander was the only one that kept me turning up, but with him gone, there's no point in even trying anymore. I slipped the note into Hailey's locker and continued with my day. My horrible day, that was about to get so much better.

Drew's POV

I was walking down the hall to meet Zoey in the English classroom. When I eventually got to the door, I knocked on the door, I heard nothing and decided to go in. To my horror, I see Zoey and..... Lia kissing in there. (Zia is also canon here) "ZOEY?!" I screamed, running out of the room in tears.

I sprinted down the hall, not realising that Luke was running opposite me. We ran into each other, knocking ourselves on the ground. "Ow, sorry!" I looked up. I saw those beautiful buttercup eyes, staring at me. I loved them, I felt obsessed with them. I felt my face heating up every second I looked at him.

Luke's POV

I looked into Drew's soulful brown eyes, full of mystery and wisdom. (I didn't make that up btw, I got it from google) I felt a vast blush creep up on my face. I helped him up as we stared in each other's eyes. If Zander's going to break his promise about always loving me,

I'm gonna break my promise too

400 words!
Wow we got some angst there I-