❄️ Snowball Fight ❄️

Ship: Stacy x Sadie
Requested by: --Scam--
Type: fluff

Stacy's POV

I rushed inside, nearly slipping on the freezing ice. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a carrot out of the fridge and sprinted back outside to meet Sadie. Sadie and I were making a snowman!

I could slightly see my girlfriend in the distance, but she wasn't helping with the snowman, no, she wasn't even looking at it! She was doing something else, I wonder what it was...

Sadie's POV

Stacy went inside to get a carrot for the snowman, and I decided to prank her. I made a ginormous snowball and waited behind our snowman.

There she is!

I hid behind our snowman, probably very badly since she smiled at me. I blushed but stayed silent.

Nobody's POV

Stacy walked back up the hill, pretending to act oblivious to her girlfriend hiding behind the snowman.

"Bah!" Sadie screamed, chucking the snowball at her girlfriend. It hit her. "Ow!" Stacy whined sarcastically, Sadie laughed. "You alright?" The black haired girl asked, suddenly concerned. "Yeah." Her periwinkle eyed girlfriend replied, smiling.

Stacy quickly gathered up snow and threw it at Sadie, which eventually caused a massive snowball fight!

Stacy threw a medium-sized snowball towards Sadie and missed for the 1000th time. The blue haired girl eventually tackled her girlfriend to the ground and they cuddled in the snow.

Sadie brushed Stacy's hair softly, earning a small grin from the blue haired girl.

Suddenly, the girls felt something extremely cold by their ankles. They looked up.

It was Hailey.

The girls laughed and ran up to her, filling their arms with snowballs. Just as they did, they could hear the teal haired girl's laugher in the distance. They giggled too.

"Team?" Stacy said, holding out her hand and hoping her purple eyed girlfriend would take it.

"Team."

308 words!
Ty for the request!