🔥 Set On Fire 🔥

Ship: Milly x Jake
Requested by: EvryThing1802
Type: Angst/fluff

⚠️ TW: School Fire ⚠️

Nobody's POV

The music club were packing up their instruments for the day. Jake looked over at Milly with a small smile painted on his face. She looked like she needed help putting her guitar away.

"Hey," the peach haired boy said, "need help with that?" Milly blushed and handed him the guitar, looking away. "There!" Jake said finally, proudly looking at the pink haired girl's instrument. "T-thanks.." she stuttered.

Suddenly, screams and cries echoed through the halls as warm wind abruptly hit them. A boy bursted into the music room and cried; "Fire, fire! There's a fire in the lab!" He slammed the door and continued running through the crammed hall.

The music room suddenly was filled with screams and tears as Hailey quickly opened the door. "Out!" She screamed, the music club dashing out the small door.

Once everyone made it outside, sirens rang through the neighbourhood. Firefighters. They sprinted into the massive school with fire hoses.

Jake looked over at Milly with fear in his eyes. Her face was pale and her breath was shaky. "Hey," Jake said, pulling the pink haired devil into a tight hug, "it's alright. We'll all be fine!" Milly's grasp tightened. "Promise?" She cried in between deep breaths.

"I promise."

Around 15 minutes later, the firefighters left the building and everyone were allowed back inside. Milly and Jake slowly walked to the music room. Her hands were cold, pale and they shook a lot. Luckily, nobody had gotten injured.

Once they made it back, the sat on the floor, still taking in the situation. Milly somehow found herself back in Jake's arms. The brown eyed boy kissed her forehead softly.

"We're safe now."

292 words!
Ty for requesting!