Jailey Scene in Written Form

Jake, Hailey and Sean walked through the crowded mall, keeping an eye out for the black-haired boy's missing laptop.

As the aqua-haired girl and the brown-eyed boy were lost in conversation, all Sean could do was worry about where his laptop had ended up.

"... huh? What's with that reaction?" Jake asked, confused. Hailey giggled. "Just recollecting it. You're such a dork." She said. Jake glanced away from the ash-eyed girl and focused his attention on a store with the letters, 'R&J's' on it.

"Hey!" Jake shouted, Sean snapping out of his thoughts. "There's R&J's!" The trio along with their three other friends shopped there a couple hours prior.

"Ugh," The older boy muttered, "here goes nothing..." The black-eyed boy sighed and walked into the store, losing hope.

"We'll be waiting here for you!" Hailey exclaimed, sighing after Sean was out of sight.

"Poor guy. That laptop is really precious to him. It sucks that this happened." The grey-eyed girl said. Jake glanced down at his expensive shoes, feeling sorry for his friend.

"Yeah," He simply replied, "I mean, if I had my outlet for making music taken away from me, I'd hate it too."

The peach-haired boy suddenly looked up at Hailey, only to catch a glimpse of his magenta-haired best friend, Drew, along with Zoey and Lia, carrying large, over-flowing shopping bags and walking into different stores. Despite the two girls looking like they were having fun, Drew's face told a different story.

"Shoot! Uh... c'mon!"

In a moment of panic that one of them were going to see him, Jake grabbed Hailey's hand and ran in the opposite direction.

"Wha...? Hey!" The girl shouted, running alongside Jake, who wasn't letting go of his grasp on the teal-haired girl's hand.

The male singer dragged Hailey around the mall, which earned weird glances and stares from strangers passing by. He did this until he lost sight of his 'friends', pushing the black-eyed girl up against a nearby wall to check that they were gone.

After he was sure they hadn't seen him, Jake let out a shaky sigh of relief, only to feel a soft tap on his left shoulder.

"Uh... Jake?" Came the teal-haired girl's tranquil voice. Jake slowly turned to her, only to see an extremely red and embarrassed face looking back at him.

Jake, however, didn't move. Neither did Hailey. All the teenagers did was stare into each other's eyes.

Jake glanced into Hailey's orbs, which were a beautiful shade of dark grey. The colour almost reminded him of an inky night sky. The light reflecting on them also added to their mysterious nature.

Meanwhile, Hailey stared into Jake's Louis brown eyes, which were filled with excitement and adventure. The shade of them also implied his charming personality, which the turquoise-haired girl secretly loved.

"Whatcha doing?" Came a voice behind them as the pair snapped out of their moment and temporarily glared at Milly, the person who interrupted them.

"M-Milly!" Jake stuttered with the pink-haired girl laughing in the background. "You gave me a heart attack!"

The peach-haired boy suddenly turned back to Hailey, who was even redder than before.

"O-oh," Jake muttered, embarrassed, "Sorry about that." Hailey awkwardly grinned. "It's okay, Jake."

"Milly!" Luke shouted, jogging to the trio with Zander behind him. He, like Zoey and Lia, was carrying multiple shopping bags. "Why did you run off like that?"

"Tch, it's not running off! I'm an independent woman who can go by herself y'know!" Milly exclaimed. Zander groaned.

"You're an independent pain in the butt is what you are.." The purple-haired boy replied.

"Zander," Hailey said, "what are those shopping bags? Did you guys even bother looking?" Zander rolled his eyes.

"Of course we did! But there was a sale on ties and Heather's sweaters!" The periwinkle-eyed boy defended himself.

"Oh yeah," Milly said, "We walked past the monke- I MEAN You're friends Jake.. haha." She awkwardly laughed. Hailey smiled.

"Oh. So that's who you were hiding from a second ago." The aqua-haired girl chuckled. "So that's why you pushed me up against the wall so suddenly." Her step-brother suddenly dropped his shopping bags, staring at the peach-haired boy.

"You WHAT?"

🖤🖤🖤

Haha.. I love forgetting the dialogue 😍 /j
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!