🏖 Beach Day 🏖

Ship: Milly x Hailey ( and a tiny bit of lander sorry I couldn't help myself ;w;)
Requested by: johnsucks143
Type: fluff

Nobody's POV

The music club were going to the beach! They figured they deserved a break from rehearsals and boring lessons.

Once they got there, they unpacked their stuff and started making their way to the beach.

Once they had arrived, they started putting up the beach umbrella and the beach tents. Milly had snuck into Sean's bag and had found a beach ball, which she immediately started playing with. Hailey noticed this and decided to also play with the ball.

Her and Milly were playing with the beach ball for around 20 minutes before they got slightly bored of it. The pink haired devil looked over at the beach tents. One of them were purple and white, but she could hear Luke and Zander talking and laughing in there. The other one was green and turquoise, which looked empty. Milly motioned Hailey to go in there with her, so they wouldn't get Sun burned.

Once the two girls headed inside, Milly fell asleep almost instantly on Hailey's shoulder. The grey eyed girl blushed intensely then put her arm around her. Soon enough, Hailey fell asleep too.

Suddenly, the two girls had waken up to the sound of the engine. They were back in Sean's jeep. Hailey rubbed her eyes and sat up, Milly did the same, slightly blushing. "W-were we sleeping?" Hailey questioned, in a tired voice. "You too fell asleep in the tent and we had to pull you out into the jeep!" Zander laughed, holding onto a quivering Luke.

"What happened to Luke?" Milly asked surprisingly calmly. "We saw Drew and he threatened to break our relationship if we're mean to Jake." Zander's tone suddenly changed. Luke hugged Zander tighter as they both cuddled beside the two girls.

The two girls looked at each other again and blushed. They couldn't remember anything from the tent, well, Milly couldn't. Hailey remembered Milly falling asleep on her shoulder, but pretended to act oblivious.

"Wait.." Hailey suddenly thought. "I don't actually like Milly, do I?" She thought a long time about it.

"Maybe I do."

367 words!
Ty for the request!