💙 Lovers Figuring Out 🤍

Ship: Hailey x Daisy
Type: fluff
Requested by: chocolateFUNcow

Nobody's POV

Jake and Daisy walked through the almost empty halls, making small talk every now and again. Eventually, the conversation turned to Daisy's outfit.

"Where did you get your jacket? I really like it!" Jake said, blushing. Daisy's heart stopped. She and Hailey had started dating 2 weeks ago, and she was wearing the magenta jacket that once was worn by her teal haired girlfriend.

"Oh, I.." Daisy blurted out, desperately trying to look for excuses. She knew Jake liked both her and Hailey, so it was, in a way, kind of awkward when the trio were in the same room together.

"I bought it from... somewhere.." she finally managed to say. It was not the best excuse, by a long shot, but it would have to do. "Umm ok..?" Jake said. It almost sounded like a question to Daisy.

"Well, I have to go! Head girl duties. Cya around Jake!" The white haired girl said, waving at the red faced boy. She wasn't actually going to head girl duties, she had been lying to everyone for months. She was actually going to meet up with Hailey in the girls restroom.

Once she had gotten to the restroom, she slowly opened the door to see her girlfriend sitting on the floor. Daisy closed the door and went to cuddle up to the grey eyed girl. The reason they met up in the bathroom was because it was lunchtime and barely anyone was in there.

Hailey looked down at Daisy, "You dirtied my jacket again!" She said sternly, but they both knew the teal haired girl had been joking. She absolutely adored her girlfriend. "Sorry babe," Daisy said, "I don't know how it happened." "It's fine!" Hailey said, kissing Daisy's cheek. She flushed red. "Hey!" She exclaimed, Hailey began to laugh.

"Y'know we're gonna have to tell Jake everything eventually." "I know," Daisy looked quite sad, "he's gonna be heartbroken!" Tears started to fall down her face. She didn't want to break the brown eyed boy's heart. Hailey hated seeing her lover cry, but she loved that she cared. It was one of the thousands of reasons she was in love with her after all.

The teal eyed girl softly kissed Daisy on the lips. The baby blue eyed girl kissed back, tears still running down her pale cheeks.

"Hey, we'll figure everything out, together!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

406 words!
Ty for requesting!