🎁 Unknown Gift 🎁

Ship: Liam x Henry
Type: fluff and angst
Requested by: FoxGirlMe

Nobody's POV

Henry gloomily walked to his locker. He has just got rejected by Lia for the 1000th time. When he got his geography books out, he went to his class.

When Henry got there, he was greeted by the geography teacher with a present in his hands. He asked him who it was for, but he gave the present to him. "But who does this belong to?" Henry asked, confused. "You." He replied once again handing the gift to him. "Who is it from?" "They would rather me not say." Henry decided just to sit in his seat, with some of the other students starting to arrive.

When the class ended, Henry went out into the hall and started opening the present. Inside was an oversized, grey hoodie and a note telling Henry to meet them at the school fountain at 2:10pm. He decided to go in case Lia was there.

He got there at 1:59pm since he was too excited to wait any longer. While he sat at the fountain, Liam walked by. He smiled at Henry and Henry smiled back, blushing. He didn't know why he blushed, he just couldn't help it.

The second it turned 2:10, Lia showed up beside Henry. They started a small conversation before Henry asked her why she wanted to meet him there. "Henry.. I know this may come out of the blue but.. I like you.." Henry froze. He didn't know If he felt happy or what. It just didn't feel right to him.

"I'm sorry Lia, I like Liam." Wait what?! Where did that come from? He doesn't like Liam, at least he thought he didn't. Henry ran away wondering what he had just done.

The more he ran, the more he couldn't get Liam out of his head. He just couldn't. The more he thought about it, the more he started to realise something. He liked Liam.

Henry stopped dead at the thought, but the more he thought about it, the more he realised it was true. He did like him. He smiled at the thought, wait, why did he smile? He ran even faster than before, running into someone. Liam.

The taller boy turned his head to reveal teary eyes. Henry just hugged him, a waterfall of tears also falling down the green haired boys face. They pulled apart. "I'm sorry." Liam said before walking away. "I love you!" Henry screamed. Liam slowly turned his head back around to Henry.

"I love you too."

430 words!
Ty brother for distracting me <3
Ty for the request!