Stray Kids- Mafia AU pt 2

12 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

I woke up in a empty, dark room. My ankles were shackled and I had handcuffs on.

Me: Let me go! I want to go home!

I desperately tried to remove the handcuffs but it was no use. My wrists began to ache really bad.

I tried the same thing with the chains on my ankles. I could feel the scars forming.

I tried and cried until someone turned on the light and spoke.

???: It's no use, little one.

I look up to see Shownu.

Me: Don't fucking call me that. Only Jisung hyung calls me that.

Shownu went up to me, and grabbed my hair.

Shownu: You know what? You're never going to see them again.

Me: No! They'll come for me, they're my brothers!

Shownu: I'd like to see them try. We have all their enemies on our side. Every. Single. One. They will never get you back.

I kicked him in the stomach and he stumbled back.

Shownu: You want it to be like that then it will.

He went up to me and grabbed my hair once more. He punched me nonstop, as my nose began to bleed, and blood invaded my mouth.

Shownu: That should teach you a lesson.

He left me crying.

Me: Channie hyung.. Please come get me.

Author's Pov...

Meanwhile with Stray Kids...

The alliances made it to the Stray Kids base and they were all in the conference room.

Amber: Chan, what's the situation?

Taeyong: Yeah, Hyunjin, and Seungmin only said that it was urgent.

Chan: It involves Y/n.

Jinyoung: What happened?

Chan: She... She.. I'm sorry.

Chan's voice cracked as he broke down crying.

Felix: Y/n got kidnapped. Our baby got kidnapped.

Beomgyu: By- by who?

Changbin: We went on a mission to kill Monsta X. Turns out they changed their location, and they tricked us. They came here and took Y/n while we were getting fooled.

RM: Monsta X. Those assholes knew your weak spot. It was her.

Jacob: Do we have any idea where they might be keeping her? The Boyz will help. She's important to us.

Soobin: TXT will too.

RM: BTS also.

Taeyong: We all will! We just have to find out where he's keeping her.

Chan: Thank you all for helping.

Taemin: Y/n is also important to us. Of course we will help.

Kai: So where do we start?

Chan: We need all our hackers to track locations, phones, or any type devices for now.

Ten: We'll get on it.

Ten, WinWin, Renjun, YangYang, Dowoon, J-Hope, Juhaknyeon, Younghoon, Yeonjun, and Youngjae followed Hyunjin and Seungmin to the computer room where all the hacking equipment is.

Jay Park: If only we knew where the base was, then we would at least know how we would invade it.

Eric Nam: Let's hope the hackers find a location.

Y/n's Pov...

I was crying in the farthest corner of the room. I wanted to go home and cuddle with Felix.

Me: Motherfucking Shownu! Let me go, bitch! I want to go home!

I began to think. Monsta X teamed up with all of Stray Kids' enemies. Our enemies only consist of Monsta X, Astro, Winner, Enhypen, Seventeen, The Rose, Golden Child, and Treasure. They're using our enemies to get at them.

If only I could tell Chan.

Someone interrupted my thoughts, when the lights were turned on.

I see Monsta X, with all our enemies.

Me: Please.. I want to go home.

Hyungwon: We have a proposal for you.

Me: No..

Kihyun: We haven't even asked.

Me: I don't care. The answer is no.

Shownu: You're still going to listen to us. We want you to join Monsta X. If you join, you'll be free. If you don't, we'll torture you.

Me: Torture me all you want. The answer is still no.

Shownu: Don't say I didn't warn you. Enhypen, go on.

Enhypen began to walk towards me.

Me: No. Get away! Stop!

Shownu: I'll ask again tomorrow.

Everyone else left but Enhypen.

Heeseung: It's about time Shownu took action against Stray Kids.

Jay: I was starting to think he wasn't going to do it.

Me: They will come for me! My brothers wouldn't leave me.

Ni-Ki: Oh, kiddo. They won't find you. And even if they did. It's eight versus sixty two. Who do you think would win?

I didn't answer. They were right.

Jake: Can we get going now? This is what I've been waiting for.

Heeseung: Go ahead.

They all began to punch, slap and kick me.

Jungwon: Let's finish for now.

They all left me bleeding on the floor. I was close to losing consciousness but I stayed strong. For my brothers.

Author's Pov...

The hackers spent at least 3 hours in the computer room, but to their misfortune.. No devices were located.

Hyunjin: Chan hyung.. We found nothing. All the devices must've been blocked or destroyed. There was no phones on that we could track. Not even a communication device.

Renjun: We even tried vans. That didn't work either.

Beomgyu: We'll have to keep searching, but that's the outcome for now.

Chan: Thanks, guys. Please, get back to work.

The hackers went back to work, and ran all programs again.

BamBam: Chan, you need to rest. You've been stressed and your falling asleep.

Chan: I can't, hyung. What if-

Taeil: Chan, leave it to us. We'll find her, and we won't stop until we do. Go rest.

Chan nodded, in defeat and went to his room.

Once he was in his room, his feelings were all let out. He threw things, punched walls, pulled his hair, and kicked things in sadness, anger, and frustration.

Chan: I should've been there. Maybe if I didn't want to eliminate Monsta X so bad, she would still be here.

Chan collapsed in his bed, and cried himself to sleep.

To be continued...