Stray Kids- Kidnapped pt.3

13 year old Y/n!

Author's Pov...

The 8 brothers were sitting inside the hangout. They ordered food and began to eat.

Jeongin: I don't really feel like eating.

Chan: If you don't, we'll look suspicious.

Jeongin ate, and they realized it was 8:20 pm.

Seungmin: What if they know she snitched and they're not coming anymore.

Felix: They have a deal to make. I'm pretty sure they're coming.

Right on cue, two big men came in with a 4'10 girl following from behind.

Y/n's Pov...

We entered the hangout place and I immediately see my brothers. I nodded.

My kidnappers had made me wear a really short crop top, and my ripped jeans from yesterday. I felt half naked. I covered myself with my hoodie the best that I could.

They made me sit down with them and they ordered some drinks. I looked at Seungmin and I did a signal which told him to look under the table. He looked and I pointed to the bathrooms, did a fist bump and a explosion gesture. I was basically telling him that I was going to the bathroom, so he could 'accidentally' spill the drink on whichever man went with me.

I whispered to the man.

Me: Can I go to the bathroom?

Man: Yes, but I'm going with you.

We stood up and began to go to the bathroom. Seungmin came up pretending that he didn't see the man, and he split his drink all of over him. I ran to the badass looking elderly lady at the bar.

Woman: What's wrong, sweetheart?

Me: Those two men kidnapped me. Those guys right there are my brothers.

I pointed.

Woman: Get behind the counter, I'll call the cops, and get security.

I hid behind the bar and put on my hoodie.

Author's Pov...

With Stray Kids...

Seungmin: Shit, sorry, buddy! Let me get you some napkins.

Seungmin got the man some napkins and they started to clean his shirt.

Seungmin: Actually, let me buy you a new shirt!

Man: Get off me!

Right then and there security came in and took the men. The cops were here also.

Y/n's Pov...

I ran to my brothers and I jumped on Minho.

Me: I want to go home.

I began to cry. Chan caressed my cheek.

Chan: We're going home, baby girl.

We left that place and we began the road trip back home.