Minho- Cold Shoulder

11 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

I sat there looking at notebook, that was all covered in mud. Tears started coming out of my eyes. That was the notebook I wrote my latest story in. Now, it was ruined. I looked up to see Minho looking at me with a sorry face. I glared at him. I slammed the table with my fists.

Minho: Princess, I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.

I took my now ruined notebook and Minho tried to hug me. I hit his shoulder with my shoulder. The tears finally came out of my eyes.

I walked up to my room as Minho followed me, apologizing.

Minho: Baby, please, forgive me. I'm sorry, princess.

I went into my room, went to my drawer of notebooks, grabbed a black one, sat at my desk, and I began to rewrite my story. Wiping my tears with my sleeves.

Minho: I'll leave you alone. I'm sorry, princess.

Author's Pov...

Poor Minho was so sad his princess ignored him. He never meant to ruin your story but he dropped it on accident. He had to make it up to you, and he knew how to do that.

More notebooks...

Minho Pov...

I went to the store and I bought about 30 notebooks for Y/n. She loves notebooks. She uses them for stories, music covers, drawing, and even dancing.

I got a few packets of Kawaii stickers also. And now I'm heading home.

Y/n Pov...

I was still trying to remember the lines that were faded from the mud. All of a sudden, someone knocked on my door.

Minho: Princess, can I come in?

Me: Sure..

He came in with a box of things. He put the box down and kneeled in front of me to be at my height.

Minho: You know, I would never ruin anything of your on purpose right, princess? I didn't mean to ruin your story, and I am so so sorry.

Me: It's fine. Just have to rewrite it.

Minho: I have something for you, and I hope you can forgive me.

He gave me the box and I opened it. 30 notebooks, and 10 packets of Kawaii stickers.

Me: Really?

Minho: Really.. Do you like it?

Me: I love it! Thank you, Minie! I love you!

I hugged him and he hugged me back, caressing my hair.

Minho: I love you too, princess. I love you too..