Jisung- Escape Room

12 year old Y/n!

12 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

Today it was only Jisung and I, so he took me to an escape room.

Me: Which one are we doing?

Jisung: Why not the wizard one?

Me: Sure!

We went to the wizard escape room, and they let us in.

Intercom: Welcome to Wizard's Mystery! Your first task is to open the next door. Once you open the next door, you will reach level two! I'll give you a hint: It's closer than you think.

Me: Yeah because that clue sure helps a lot.

Jisung: Let's start looking.

We began to look through everything. Drawers, cabinets, the desk, and all the books.

Intercom: It's been ten minutes! Time for a new challenge!

All of a sudden, the walls began to close in on us. My claustrophobia began to act up, and I began to breath heavily.

Me: Hyung, we need to get out of here!

Jisung: We will, little one, we will.

The last thing we needed to check was the bookshelf. I jumped over the desk and began to throw books on the floor.

Jisung: This is the only book left.

He pulled it and the next door opened.

Intercom: Welcome to level two! Now for this level, you'll have to find these missing objects, and place them into those that box in the right corner. You'll need to find a key with a green gem, a globe, a rose, and a ruby ring.

Jisung: Okay, you take that side of the room, I'll take this side.

We separated and I began to look around. A green glow in one of the cabinets caught my eye. I opened it and there was the key.

Me: Hyung, I found the key!

Jisung: I found the globe!

We put the objects in the box, and looked around for the ring, and the rose.

Intercom: I'll give you a hint! A stone figure.

We looked to the back of the room and saw a statue with a rose on its ear, and the ring on its finger.

We got the things and put them in the box

Time skip- After the escape room..

We made it out alive, even though I had a couple panic attacks, and now we finished the escape room.

Jisung: My anxiety acted up so bad.

Me: Mine too.

Jisung: Want to go get cheesecake?

I nodded my head, as he held my hand and we left to get cheesecake.