Changbin- You Need To Tell Me

13 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

I wasn't feeling great these days. Emotionally. I was always sad, and unmotivated. I think I was coming up with depression. I never told any of my brothers. I've only ever cut a tiny scratch on my arm.

After all, I couldn't tell my brothers, they would worry too much and I didn't want to be a burden. I couldn't tell Haneul, Chinmae, and Daejung because they were on trips with their families. It was just my emotions and I.

Today when I had gotten home, I was immediately pulled into hug. I knew this scent. It was Changbin. Jeongin went to change for work.

Changbin: How's my favorite princess doing?

He leaned to whisper into my ear.

Changbin: I found your stash in the bathroom.

My stash of blades. He found it. Just great.

I broke down into tears.

Me: I'm sorry..

Changbin: No, baby, no, don't be sorry. You don't have to be sorry, sweetheart.

Me: I just.. I just don't feel good.

Changbin: I know, baby. Trust me. That's why you need to tell me when you don't feel okay. I can help you. Why didn't you tell me, or any one of us?

Me: I'm a burden.

Changbin: You can never be a burden, baby. You're our little sister, and you're our first priority. Now, you need to promise me, that you're going to come to me if you feel like that ever again. You promise?

Me: I promise.

I said, fingers crossed behind my back.