Minho- Panic Attack

7 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

Minho and I were at the grocery store shopping for dinner and there were a lot of people there! A lot, a lot. Minho made sure to hold my hand so I couldn't get lost.

Me: Minie, can I have a lollipop?

Minho: Of course you can, princess. Let's get some for the other brothers too ok?

Me: Ok, Minie.

We went to where the candy was and it was really crowded.

Minho: Hang on, ok princess?

Me: Ok!

I held onto Minho's hand and we got the lollipops.

All of a sudden I couldn't breathe. My heart was beating super fast and I was crying.

Me: Minie?!

Minho: What's wrong, princess?

Me: I can't breathe, my heart is thumping too fast. I'm scared, Minie!

Minho picked me up and held my head against his chest and he pushed the cart.

Minho: We will be out in just a minute ok, princess? We'll pay and we'll get you out of here.

Me: Ok, Minie, hurry!

We quickly payed for everything and once we were in the car, Minho took my head in his hands and wiped my tears.

Minho: Shhh, it's ok, princess. You're safe with me.

Me: Why did that happen, Minie?

Minho: Princess, it's called a panic attack. It's when people feel really worried or scared and they can't breathe or their heart starts beating really fast. But tell me why were you scared?

Me: There was so many people and the space was so small. Minie, I hate small places!

Minho: Shhh, it's ok, it's ok. You're out of there. Now let's go home and you can wat your lollipop ok?

Me: Ok, Minie.

He put my seatbelt on and we drove home, as we were singing some songs.

Me: I love you, Minie!

Minho: I love you too, princess!