Stray Kids- Mafia AU pt 4

12 year old Y/n!

Author's Pov..

TW: Usage of firearms, and weapons as well as the force of martial arts. Violence will be included. You have been warned.

They now pulled in front of the house, all the snipers, getting a lock on a window.

Communicating through earpiece, Changbin set out a signal.

Changbin: Now!

Changbin, Jaehyun, Xiaojun, Hendery, Chenle, Jeno, Kevin, Suga, Wonpil, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Taehyun. The snipers began to shoot.

The enemies rushed outside and charged to them.

Minho: Martial artists, now!

Minho, SKZ Jisung, Johnny, Yuta, Lucas, Mark L, Jaemin, Shotaro, Sungchan, NCT Jisung, Haechan, Mark T, Huening Kai, Jae, Jungkook, V, Jimin, Sunwoo, Q, New, Juyeon, Hyunjae, and Jackson. The martial artists attacked.

The enemies were defenseless inside with nobody inside.

The hackers soon joined in on fighting, leaving the enemies shocked. Gun shots were heard, as well as groaning and punches. The snipers, and medics helped out, shooting anybody in danger.

The leaders RM, Taeyong. Sangyeon, Soobin, and JB began to sneak into the house through the windows, and they did a building search.

The assassins Amber Liu, Jay Park, Samuel Kim, Lay, Eric Nam, Taemin, Baekyun, and Kai joined in on the battle, throwing knives, and fighting.

Some of the enemies were killed, but none were dead on the other side.

Chan: I need Stray Kids to get into the house. We're going in..

Minho: We're on our way.

Hyunjin: On it.

Felix: Getting out of the van now.

Changbin: Coming..

Stray Kids were now in the house, only having handguns with them for the time being. They rushed to the basement, and kicked down the door to see their little sister shackled and handcuffed in a corner of the room.

Me: Hyungs!

The eight brothers ran to her, and kneeled before her, only to be de armed, and dragged away by 10 very buff, and built guards. They protested and screamed, trying to get away, but it was no use.

8 of the guards held them, while the other two put tape against their mouths, making their screams become muffled.

Someone clapped, and came into the room. Shownu.

Shownu: Well, well, well, if it isn't Stray Kids who have come to save their beloved sister.

Chan: Let her go!

His screaming became muffled because of the tape.

Shownu: Now, why don't I put on a little show for you guys?

Shownu went to Y/n and grabbed the chains of her handcuffs. He dragged her in front of her brothers, and threw her on the floor.

Shownu sat on Y/n's stomach as she tried to push him away.

Shownu punched, hit, and kicked Y/n nonstop as she screamed in pain.

Stray Kids were crying harder than ever, and tried to scream. That was the last thing they wanted. To see their little sister involved with other mafia groups, and being hurt by them.

Minho: Stop! No!

Chan: I'm going to kill you!

Changbin: Leave her alone! Take me instead!

Hyunjin: Let her go!

Jisung: Not her!

Felix: Don't hurt her!

Jeongin: Why her and not us?!

Of course, nobody understood them. Their words were muffled.

Shownu continued to hit Y/n.

Shownu: Once I'm done with you, I'll kill them!

One of the guards was suddenly killed. The assassins came in, and eliminated the guards that held Stray Kids. Stray Kids wasted no time whatsoever and took Shownu off their baby.

Changbin picked up the almost unconscious Y/n, and began to run to the van.

Chan: You asshole. I told you I would kill you.

Chan took his gun off the floor, and shot Shownu thrice in the stomach.

Stray Kids ran out and to the van. All the enemies were dead.

Kun: We got her!

They put her in the van, as Kun, Doyoung, and Jacob tried to heal her. Stray Kids were sobbing as Johnny drove their van for them.

They were now at home. All the medics rushed Y/n to the medicine room to get her better.

Everyone else was in the living room crying.

Chan: It's all my fault! If I hadn't have wanted to eliminate Monsta X so bad, she wouldn't be in her current state.

Kevin: Hey, you're not to blame. You didn't know it was going to happen. Monsta X is to blame.

Hours past, and all the medics finally came downstairs.

Jungwoo: She's going to be okay.

Jin: Thankfully, she's not in a critical condition, but you'll have to keep an eye on her.

Stray Kids were relieved that their sister was ok.

Chan: Thank you to everyone. We wouldn't have won this battle, or gotten her back if it weren't for you guys.

RM: It was nothing.

Chan: You can all go home if you want to. You can visit her tomorrow.

They all nodded and left.

Young K: Oh and by the way.. She's awake.

Stray Kids went to the medicine room to see their sister on one of the beds. Bruises all over her body, and face. Little cuts on her face also.

Y/n's Pov...

I noticed my brothers coming in.

Me: Hyungs..

They rushed to me.

Me: I'm sorry. I didn't call you guys.

Chan cupped my face and looked at me with sad, and joyful eyes.

Chan: You don't have anything to apologize for, baby girl. Nobody is to blame but Monsta X.

Changbin: We love you. More than anything.

We all cried as we hugged.

Time skip..

Weeks passed, and I have healed. My brothers are no longer in the mafia but we still keep in contact with the people who were our alliances.

Me: Everything is normal again.

Jeongin: I like it. No danger.

Me: I love you guys.

Seungmin: We love you too.