Stray Kids- Mad

12 year old Y/n!

12 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

Me: Shit, shit, shit.

I ran ran home as I kept muttering swear words under my breath.

It was currently 8:30 pm. The sun was setting and I was supposed to be home at 7:00.

For those of you wondering.. I was at the library writing my latest book, 'Superhumans' because none of my brothers would be home when I got out of school.

I went to the library right after school, and my brothers told me to be home by 7:00.

Well, I lost track of time because not only was I so focused on writing, but because my ass forgot to take my phone out of my backpack, and I took it out because I noticed it getting dark out.

I had 50 missed calls from Chan, 20 from Minho, 30 from Hyunjin, more than 60 by Changbin, 10 from Jisung, 5 from Jeongin, and 15 from Felix, plus more than 100 texts in the group chat.

Well, after about 5 minutes of running at full speed, I made it home.

I instantly went inside to see my brothers sitting on the couch all with serious, and mad faces, but Chan looked the maddest.

Once they saw me enter, they looked at me, and glared.

Me: Uh-

Chan: Don't even fucking speak. What the hell happened to being home by seven?! Did you think you were so grown up to be out by yourself after we gave you a specific curfew?!

Me: It's not like that-

Minho: Then what is it like, hm?! You didn't answer our calls, our texts nor did you update us when we always tell you to do that when you're out by yourself.

Changbin: We come here stressed and tired from work, and you just decided to make things worse like always!

Me: I had my phone on silent-

Hyunjin: And what do we always tell you?! To keep your ringer on when you're finished with school!

Me: It was just an hour and a half, nothing was going to happen!

Jisung: Did you even think about what could've happened in that hour and a half?!

Felix: You could have been run over by car, or even lured into a car!

Me: But I wasn't! I'm not a little kid anymore!

Jeongin: Does that give you an excuse to stay our past curfew?!

Me: No, but you're all overreacting!

Chan: Just stop arguing! Obviously, you want to be treated like a little girl since that's how your acting! And since your not using your phone like you're supposed to, hand it over.

Me: I was a late by an hour and a half!

Minho: Go to your room, and give Chan hyung your phone!

I threw my phone over to Chan and rushed to my room. I slammed the door, and cried a little.

I didn't mean to be late, I lost track of time. Why are they being so pissy about it?

I shook my head.

They want to be like that, I will too.

I took my laptop out of my backpack and continued to write my story, and do some homework.

About 40 minutes later, someone knocked on my door.

Me: Go away, I'm busy.

The door opened and Minho came in.

Me: Did I stutter?

Minho: I just brought you dinner.

He placed a cup of instant noodles on my desk.

Me: I'm not hungry, just take it and leave me be.

Minho: Is this about what happened a while ago?

I ignored him, and he sighed.

Minho: You need to eat. I'm leaving it here.

He left my room, and I continued writing.

Time skip- 3 days later..

The brothers are still mad at me, and I'm still mad at them.

It's honestly been eating me alive, and I feel so overwhelmed.

I just got home from school with Jeongin, and I went straight to my room, which is where I've been living lately, living off of corner store kimchi, coffee, and water.

Stay hydrated fuckers.

I'm surprisingly almost done with my book since that's the only thing I do because Chan took my phone.

I am currently continuing my book, and streaming NCT DREAM's 119.

It's been a couple hours, and it is 7:30 pm. There was a knock at my door.

Me: What?

The door opened and it was both Jisung and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Dinner is ready, princess.

Me: I'm not hungry, go away, I'm busy.

I put the volume louder on my laptop, so they would stop talking to me.

Jisung: You haven't had a proper meal for three days, you need to eat.

Me: I already said I'm not hungry, and there's no way I would want to eat with any of you.

I took another swing of my coffee, and focused on writing.

All of a sudden, Hyunjin came to me and shut my laptop closed.

Me: What the fuck, Hyunjin!?

I stood up and tried to push him back but he grabbed my wrist, and carried me as he went downstairs.

Me: You have to be shitting me.

He sat me down at my chair at the dinner table, and Minho gave me a plate with my favorite food.

I began to eat.

Felix: Squirt, can we talk?

Me: You're talking right now.

Seungmin: We're serious. We're trying to say that we're sorry.

Me: For?

Jeongin: For being so harsh on you. We understand that you lost track of time.

Changbin: We just can't live with you ignoring us. We might have overreacted a little bit, and we're sorry.

I put my chop sticks down, and swallowed my food.

Me: I'm sorry too. I should've left my ringer on, and I'm sorry for arguing.

Jisung: No need to be sorry, little one.

Chan: I was especially harsh on you, I took your phone, and might have yelled at you more than trying to lecture you. I'm sorry, baby girl.

Me: It's fine, really, I'm not mad anymore. Plus, I get you guys only wanted me to be safe.

Hyunjin: So, are we forgiven?

I nodded and they hugged me.

Minho: Okay, let's finish, and watch movies.

We all nodded and continued to eat.