Stray Kids- Kidnapped pt.1

13 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

My brothers and I went on a vacation. Right now, everyone was at the hotel but Hyunjin, Jisung and I. We were still walking.

I bent down to tie my shoe and the next thing I knew was I was being put into a car.

Me: Hyung!

Hyunjin and Jisung tried to run to me but I was shoved into the car and the car drove off. I looked back to see Jisung and Hyunjin running after the car.

Author's Pov...

Hyunjin and Jisung lost their breath with every step they took. Tears were close to coming out of their eyes.

Hyunjin: Keep going! We lost them but I have the lisence plate number memorized.

Jisung: We have to go to the others.

They ran to the hotel, and saw everybody at the entrance.

Chan: Where's Y/n?

Hyunjin explained what happened, and everyone was freaking out.

Minho: Shit. Shit! SHIT!

Chan: Do you guys remember the plate or anything?! Please please tell me you do.

Hyunjin gave them the plate number.

Chan: Should we get the police?

Jeongin: Fuck the cops, we're not from around here! They won't do anything!

Chan: Okay, let's go look around and see if we see the car.

They drove around for about an hour and there was no sign of the car.

Chan: We're back at square one.

All of a sudden, Changbin breaks down. Changbin never cries, only if it's about his baby.

Jisung: Hyung, it's okay, we'll find her.

Changbin: What if we don't. We might never see her again!

Jeongin: Please don't say that, hyung. We'll find her or she will find us. We won't go back home until we do.

All of a sudden, Chan gets a phone call.

'Baby girl👨‍👧❤'

To be continued...