Felix- Valentine Cookies

6 year old Y/n!

6 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

Today Felix and I are making cookies for Valentines Day!

Felix: Okay, squirt, are you ready?

Me: Mhm!

Felix lifted me up and made me stand on my step stool so I could reach.

Felix: I'll be making the dough, and you can make the icing, okay?

Me: Okay, Lixxie!

Felix gave the stuff to make icing and it was powdered sugar in a bowl, lemon and lime.

Felix: Okay, squirt you can get started. Just squeeze the lemon and lime into the bowl, okay?

I nodded, and grabbed the squeezer and began to squeeze lemon and lime juice into the bowl.

After I finished squeezing the lemon and lime into the bowl, and I told Felix.

Felix: Good job, squirt. Now take this whisk, and start mixing until it's runny.

I took the whisk which was black, obviously, and began to mix everything in the bowl.

By the time I finished, Felix was done with the dough so we began to shape the cookies and we then put them in the oven.

After about 25 minutes, the cookies were done and they were cooling.

After the cookies cooled off, We began to decorate them with icing and sprinkles.

Felix: That's all of them! Now, let's call the other and have them try them.