Changbin- Gyu

8 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

Today was Saturday, and I was bored. I wanted to play dress up, and dress up as a knight, or a biker, but everyone gave me excuses.

Chan: Sorry, baby girl, I have to do some homework for college.

Minho: I can't, princess, I'm busy.

Changbin: Next time, baby. I promise. I can't right now.

Hyunjin: Sorry, princess, I have to work on something for music class.

Jisung: I can't, little one, I'm really busy.

Felix: Sorry, squirt, I have work in a bit.

Seungmin: I can't today, baby, I have an essay to write.

Jeongin: I have homework, sorry, baby.

I decided to play on my own. I went into Changbin's room and grabbed Gyu, his stuffed animal.

I went back to my room, and I put on my helmet that looked like a biker helmet. I grabbed Gyu, and stood on my bed, pretending to ride a motorcycle.

Soon enough, I had gotten really tired and sleepy. I took off my helmet, and laid down on my bed, cuddling with Gyu, as I fell asleep.

Changbin's Pov...

It had been a couple hours since Y/n asked me to play with her, and she hasn't came out of her room since. I decided to go check in her.

I went into her room to see her sleeping with Gyu. I smiled and kissed her head, covering her with the blanket and I left.