Hyunjin- Mean Classmates

7 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

Today I had no school so Hyunjin had to take me to his high school classes. I noticed that today, 3 of his classmates always whispered about him when we walked passed them.

Everyone was nice, especially the creative writing teacher, she gave me a candy bag.

Now, it was passed school hours. Hyunjin had volunteered to clean the tables in the cafeteria, so we stayed.

We were now walking to the exits when those 3 boys came to us.

Boy 1: Little Hyunjin brought his kid.

Hyunjin: Shut up, Issei, Xiuli, and Ohran.

Ohran: We'd rather not. So who's this little bitch of yours?

He looked at me, and Hyunjin pushed me behind him.

Hyunjin: She's my younger sister, ostrich looking ass.

Xiuli: You better watch your fucking mouth. You know what we can do, especially with her.

Me: Leave, Jinnie alone! He didn't do anything to you!

Issei put his finger on my forehead and pushed me. I scratched his hand and he winced.

Issei: You little-

He tried to grab me, but Hyunjin pushed him back and punched him square in the nose, a crack noise echoing through the halls.

Hyunjin: Touch my sister one more time, and I'll punch you in the forehead so hard, you'll bleed out your ass. Let's go, princess.

We began to walk home.

Hyunjin: Thanks for defending me, love.

Me: I don't want you to get hurt, Jinnie.