Stray Kids- District 9 AU pt 1

12 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

I woke up to the sound of Chan talking.

Chan: Baby girl, come on, we have to go. Get up, get up.

Me: Hyung? What's happening?

Chan: We have to go.

I got up.

Me: Go where? Hyung, what's going on?!

Chan: We got the hellevator working! We can finally get out of this hell hole. Hurry, and grab your things.

Me: No..

My voice cracked.

Chan: Baby girl, we don't have much time, we have to go.

Me: No, hyung! We can't go! I can't go!

All the brothers came into my room to see what's going on.

Chan: Baby girl, why?

Me: We grew up here! We promised Mom, and Appa we would stay!

Minho: Princess, we did promise but we can't stay here anymore.

Changbin: All the torture and the bad government is not how we want you to live!

Chan: Please.. If we don't leave now, who knows what will happen next!

Felix: We finally got the hellevator to work, and we can all be free now!

I looked at them.

This is our chance to be free. We won't have to live within the violence and torture of this district.

Me: Okay, I'll go.

We didn't have much in District 9 so we didn't need to pack much. I held my pocket watch that my dad me before he died. He told me, " It'll help you when you need it the most."

We were now running through the alleys and shortcuts to get to the hellevator, trying to avoid the guards.

We ran faster, and faster and we were now at the building where the hellevator is.

We were about to go inside until..

Guard: Get back here! You can't leave District 9!

To be continued..