Jeongin - Book

9 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

Me: Jeongin, give it back! Stop!

Jeongin: Try and catch me, Y/n!

I chased him down the stairs, into the kitchen, outside, and in the living room, back to the kitchen.

Me: I need to finish the chapter, give it back!

I tried reaching for it, but he threw it up. I tried catching it but he hit it and... it fell in the sink that so happened to be filled with water and soap.

Me: No!

I ran to the sink and I pulled out my book. It was soaked and covered with soap suds. I started to cry as it was my favorite book, and I really loved this story, and because Jisung bought it for me.

Jeongin: Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't think-

Me: Of course you didn't think! You never think about anyone but yourself! This was my favorite book and you ruined it! Jisungie bought it for me and you had to mess around with it!

Then the brothers came into the kitchen.

Changbin: What's going on in here?

I ignored him and I kept yelling.

Me: Why did you have to hit it!? I hate you!

I ran to my room and slammed the door closed. I wiped the soap off my book with a towel and I put in front of my fan to dry.

Meanwhile with Stray Kids..

Jeongin Pov...

When Y/n ran to her room I looked down feeling guilty.

Chan: Jeongin, what happened? Why is Y/n mad?

Me: I accidentally threw her book in the sink.

Minho: She wouldn't be like that just for any book. Which book was it?

Me: Evil Thing by Serena Valentino. The one Jisung hyung bought her.

Jisung: Damnit.

Me: I just ran around with it and I threw it up. She tried to catch it but I hit it and it went into the sink.

Chan: And what do you think you should do? This is on you, Jeongin.

Me: I know, Chan hyung. I'll go buy her a new copy, can one of you take me to the book store?

Chan: I will, let's go.

Meanwhile with Y/n

Y/n Pov...

I've been drying the book for about ten minutes and it's no use. Some of the brothers came to check on me but I said I was fine.

The pages of my book fell out and you couldn't see the words anymore. I just sat on my bed and played with my yoyo.

A few minutes past and there was a knock on my door.

Me: Who is it?

Jeongin: It's me, Jeongin.

Me: Go away, I dont wanna see you.

He came in anyways.

Me: I said go away!

Jeongin: Listen, Y/n. I'm sorry. I really am, I didn't think it would fall in the sink. I know that was your favorite book, and I know you loved it. I wanted to make it up to you so here..

He handed me a bag and I looked through it to see another copy of my book. I looked up at Jeongin and he was smiling.

Jeongin: Surprise?

Me: Is this for me?

Jeongin: It sure is. I love you, baby.

Me: I'm sorry, Jeongin, I don't hate you, I was just mad. But I love you too. I'm glad you're my brother.

I hugged him and after some time we pulled away.

Jeongin: Now get reading ok? I'll tell you when Dinner is ready.

Me: Ok, bye, Innie!