Felix- Cuddles

I got inspiration from a tik tok I saw.

12 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

These past few weeks I've been cuddling with Felix a lot.

I come home from school, we cuddle. We're watching a movie, we cuddle. Minho is chasing Hyunjin because he took his cookie, we cuddle.

Today I got home from school and Jeongin went to change for work and then he left. It was just going to be Felix and I today. I decided to do some homework while listening to NCT.

I was listening to Regular as I was doing my music homework, when Felix batged into my room.

Me: Hey, hyung. What's up with you?

Felix: Squirt, you've been home for an hour and a half. Not even once! Not one have you cuddled me! And it's pissing me the fuck off! I want my fucking cuddles!

Me: Well that was aggressive. Okay fine, we can cuddle.

Felix: Perfect, head down to the secret room, and choose a movie. I'm getting cookies.

I nodded and went down to the secret room. I picked the movie, 'Rim of the World'.

Soon enough, Felix came down with extra blankets, and cookies.

We sat down on the couch, and he cradled me in his lap like a baby as we watched the movie.

Me: Hyung?

Felix: What's up, squirt?

Me: I love you.

He kissed me head, and smiled.

Felix: I love you more.

He hugged me tired as we spent the rest of the day watching movies, and cuddling.