Chan- I Can't Control That

7 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

Today, Chan and I went to the store since I got 100% on my spelling test. He was going to buy me a toy.

We went to the toy section and I went to where most of the boy toys were.

Chan: You see anything you like, baby girl?

Me: Mmmmm... Not yet, Channie.

Chan: Okay, baby girl, just let me know when you like something.

I kept looking around, and I saw a Avengers themed toy car. I stared at it with admiration as Chan came up to me.

Chan: You like that car?

I nodded, and he smiled.

Chan: Okay, baby girl, put it in the cart.

I was about the put the car in the shopping cart until an older woman came up to us. She looked about 40 or so.

Lady: You're getting that car?

I nodded and smiled.

Me: I got one hundred on my spelling test! Channie said I could get a toy.

Lady: That car is for boys, sweetheart. A girl like you shouldn't play with those type of things.

Chan: Sorry, I think she's good.

Lady: You're letting her get a boy's toy?

Chan nodded.

Lady: That's not right. She'll be influenced into things!

Chan: Listen, ma'am, my sister has her own likes and dislikes. She prefers things like basketball, archery, and even cars. You can't control that. I can't control that. She likes what she likes, and I'm fine with it.

The lady stormed off, and I finally put the car in the shopping cart.

Me: She's nosy. I don't like her.

Chan: Me neither, baby girl. Me neither. Well, let's go get some groceries, and then we'll pay, and go home.

I nodded, as Chan picked me up and placed me in the cart.