Jeongin- Ugly

13 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

Jeongin: No guy will ever like you.

I was putting some lotion on one pimple I have.

It was a month after I told them about Haneul.

Me: It'll get better.

Jeongin scoffed.

Jeongin: With that face? You won't even be able to get a date to the dance.

Me: I'm going with my friends.

Jeongin: Ha! Because you can't get a date. You have pimples, and I think you're getting a little chubby. You're a bit ugly too, don't you think?

Me: Could you not! I know I'm not as good looking as the rest of you, but you have no idea how it's like to be insecure!

Jeongin: Hey, I'm just messing around.

Me: To you. But to me, you're insulting me and calling me ugly.

I pushed passed him and I went to my room.

Time skip- Days later..

I haven't really talked to Jeongin in a couple of days. I've been talking to Haneul everyday, all day, and he says he has a surprise for me later through call.

Now, I was texting Haneul about the dance. That was until Jeongin came into my room.

Me: Can I help you?

Jeongin: Hear me out. Look, I'm sorry I called you all thos mean things. You're not ugly, you're not fat, you're my beautiful sister, and I love you. Please forgive me. Minho hyung used to nag at me like that when I was your age.

Me: Hyung, it's ok. I forgive you.

Jeongin: Thank you, baby.

We hugged.

Jeongin: Oh and by the way, I'm one hundred percent sure you can get a date. Maybe even Haneul.

Me: Shut up!

Right on cue a call came in from Haneul.

Jeongin: Answer it.

I answered the call

Haneul: Hey, cutie, would you be my date to the dance? Don't worry we'll still be with the others, but I want us to go not as friends, but as dates. What do you say?

I looked at Jeongin and he let out a dolphin scream. I answered Haneul back.

Me: I would like to be your date.

I hung up as Jeongin was still screaming.

Haneul's Pov...

Damn, I love that girl. She's my world.