Stray Kids- Arrested

13 year old Y/n!

Y/n Pov...

Me: Please, I didn't do anything!

I was being arrested for something I didn't do. I had to tutor a girl at the library and she brought her friends. They started throwing the books everywhere, and drawing on the wall, one of them even spray painted the computers. The librarian called the cops and now I'm at the city jail.

Cop: I'll ask you one time. What did you do? You seem like a nice kid.

Me: I was supposed to help one of those girls with science class. I even have the books, and schedule.

I took them out of my backpack and showed it to them.

Cop: I trust you, you're a nice kid. But we'll have to put you in a holding cell.

Holding cell? I'm claustrophobic and I get panicked attacks.

Me: Please don't.

The cops dragged me to the cell as I cried.

Cop: Call your guardian, kid. I won't take your phone.

I quickly took out my phone and called Chan.

Chan: Yes, baby girl. Should I go pick you up?

Me: Channie hyung.

I cried.

Chan: Baby girl, what's wrong?

Me: Can you come to the city jail?

Chan: What happened? Why are you there?

Me: Some girls vandalized the library and I was with them. I swear I was going to tutor one of them. The police caught them, and took me with them too. I'm in a holding cell and you know how much I hate small spaces. Please, Channie hyung, come quick.

Chan: I'm going, baby girl, I'm going.

I hung up and I saw a message from Haneul.

Haneul🥥❤: Hey, baby!❤

Me: Hi..

Haneul🥥❤: Baby, what's wrong?

Me: Raesa got me in jail. Her and her friends were vandalizing the library and the cops took me with them. Channie hyung is coming to pick me up.

Haneul🥥❤: Don't worry, baby, you'll be out of there soon, just breath. I know you're scared of small spaces but you need to breath, can you do that for me, baby?

Me: Yeah, Hannie.

Haneul🥥❤: Ok, baby. Tell me when you're home and I'll go visit you, along with Chinmae, and Daejung. For now keep texting me, ok, baby?

Me: Ok, Hannie, thank you~❤

Haneul🥥❤: Anytime, baby❤

I texted him but I was still crying. All of a sudden my door was opened and my brothers rushed inside. I hugged Chan tight as I cried.

Chan: It's okay, baby girl. It's okay, we're going home okay?

I nodded. Changbin picked me up and we went home. My friends came over and we had fun.

I didn't think about that holding cell anymore.