Chan- Missed Game pt.2

13 year old Y/n!!

Y/n's Pov...

The next day I tried ignoring Chan the best I could. I acted as if he never talked or asked me anything. I talked to the other brothers so wouldn't talk to him. And I stayed in my room almost all day.

Author's Pov...

Chan on the other hand, was a mess. He was confused on why his baby girl was ignoring him and giving him the silent treatment

Chan: Jisung, talk to me. Do you know why Y/n is ignoring me?

Jisung sighs.

Jisung: I do.

Chan: Can you tell me?

Jisung: Yesterday when you ditched her game to go out with Garry. You really hurt her. She got home and ripped the poster you made.

And that's why Chan found his beautiful poster ripped up.

Jisung: She didn't even say good night to us.

Chan planned to stay home the rest of the day just in case you came to your senses and decided to talk to him.

That was until Garry decided to call him up. Then everything went down the drain.

Garry: Hey, bro let's go bowling!

Chan: I can't Garry, I have to stay with my sister.

Garry: C'mon bro, going out is more important.

Chan: She's mad at me, Garry, and I have to be here for her.

Garry: If she's mad at you, then why are you staying there? She's just a selfish bitch.

Chan thought he was right about being there if she was mad. He decided to meet Garry.

He saw Garry outside the bowling alley, talking on the phone.

Garry: Yeah, I got him under my hand. You see Chan's parents died a long time ago. He works at a good paying job, not to mention, his parents left a shit load of money behind. If I play my cards right, I can get all that money, and maybe even his little sister.

Chan went up to Garry punching him right in the gut.

Chan: You just wanted me for the money, huh?

Garry: Dude, I was talking about another Chan, not you!

Chan: What Chan do you know that has two dead parents and a little sister! This is over, Garry, come near me, my siblings, or my little sister, and it won't be pretty.

Chan decided to make things right, and approach you once again..

To be continued...