Stray Kids- Idol AU

12 year old Y/n

12 year old Y/n

Y/n's Pov..

We just arrived back to Seoul from America. My brothers just had a tour there, and we're finally back.

All my brothers had to go in one van, and I had to go in a separate one because there wasn't enough space.

I was walking to the van, about five security guards surrounding me, and a manager pushing away all the fans.

All of a sudden I was tackled to the ground and I felt hands around my neck. I saw a girl on tope me, and she was choking me.

I tried kicking her off, and hitting her, but she tightened her grip on my neck.

The guards tried pulling her off, but she wouldn't let go.

I felt myself losing consciousness, and everything went black.

Author's Pov..

The guards got the girl off Y/n, and they saw that she was unconscious.

The manager checked for her breathe and a pulse. He found one.

Manager: We have to get her to the hospital.

One of the security guards picked her up, and carried her to the van.

Stray Kids saw the guard carrying an unconscious Y/n, and they got worried.

All of a sudden the manger went to Stray Kids' van, as Chan pulled down the window.

Chan: What happened?

Manager: A fan tried to kill her. She was choking her, but we got her off. She's unconscious and we have to get her to the hospital. Please, take them to the hospital.

The driver nodded, and both Van's rushed to the hospital.

A couple hours later..

The nurse let Stray Kids know that she was ok, and awake. They were now going to see her.

Y/n's Pov..

My brothers rushed to me once they came into the room. Jisung cupped my face and kissed my head.

Felix: Are you okay? Can you breath okay?

Me: I'm okay, hyung. And yes, I can breath fine.

Seungmin: You gave us a scare. We saw the guard rushing you to the van, and the manger told us somebody had choked you.

I nodded.

Me: I was just walking, and then I was tackled. She was choking me and I tried to get her off. I passed out.

Minho: What's important now is that you're okay.

Changbin: We need to tell JYP about this, see if he can send more protection with us.

Jeongin: Okay, my question is, why would they want to kill you?

Hyunjin: That's what I'm saying, we introduced you to our fandom and everything, why would they want to harm you?

Me: Some people are bitches.

We smiled, and they all hugged me.