Jisung- Friend Fight

12 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

As soon as I came home with Jeongin, I ran up to my room and I started crying. A friend of mine- we weren't really friends-friends but still. What she said hurt me.

I played on my bed and blasted music from my phone. All of a sudden the door opened. It was Jisung. He sat down in front of me and made me sit up.

Jisung: You okay, little one?

I just kept on crying. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

Jisung: It's okay, baby, it's okay. Breath, baby. Talk to me, what happened?

I showed him the stuff my best guy friend, Haneul showed me in the group chat with my other guy friends Daejung, and Chinmae about the girl. It was a Instagram post that said I was a whore, and an attention seeker.

Jisung read it and he hugged me again.

Jisung: Don't listen to her okay, baby? She's not worth the time or tears. You've never even kissed a guy, you are not a whore much less an attention seeker. It's ok to cry, baby.

Me: She likes my friends that's why she did it.

Jisung: Your friends are your friends. If they leave you for here then they're not worth it. Don't cry over people that hurt you. Ok?

Me: Ok, Jisungie hyung. Thanks.

Jisung: Mmm, anytime, little one.

Me: I love you.

Jisung: I love you more. Now let's go eat.