Chan- Missed Game pt.1

13 year old Y/n!!

Y/n's Pov...

Chan had been hanging around his friend Garry too much and he has missed a lot of my basket ball games.

Basket ball? Well you see, I'm the only girl on the basketball team. All the other girls don't like sports so there isn't any sports for girls other than cheerleading. I auditioned for the boy's basket ball team and I made it. My best friends, Haneul, Chinmae, and Daejung are in it too.

Chan had promised to be at my game today. He even made me a poster with my name and number.

Right now, the boys and I were practicing. I was working on my three pointers, when my brothers came in. All but Chan. I looked at Changbin and he shook his head. My face turned sad as I continued to practice.

Time skip- 10th quarter 30 seconds

This was the last quarter. I so far had made all the shots. The coach blew the whistle.

Haneul started off with the ball, and passed it to Chinmae, but someone caught the ball before Chinmae could. Daejung quickly stole the ball back. He passed it to me and I tried to get a clear shot.

3...

2...

1...

I shot the ball and I made it threw. The team picked me up and yelled my name as I kept my fake smile on.

We went to the locker room to change. Haneul, Chinmae, and Daejung walked me out to the cafeteria as Changbin hugged me immediately. I still had a fake smile on.

Minho: Let's get home.

Me: One sec, let me check my phone.

I checked my messages as I saw a message from Chan.

Channie: Hey, baby girl! Sorry I couldn't make it to your game today, Garry wanted to go bowling. I hope you win, Fighting!!

I glared at his message as tears came out of my eyes.

Jeongin: What's wrong, baby?

Me: Chan hyung's stupid friend. That's why he didn't want to come. Let's just go.

On the way home I was texting the boys on what had happened. They supported me, and told me to try to talk to him.

We got home and I instantly went to Chan's room and ripped the poster he made me. I punched the wall, as Minho calmed me down.

Minho: Princess, calm down!!

Me: Don't tell me to calm down! He knew I wanted him there! He preferred his friend over his sister! He promised me!

I went into my room and slammed the door shut, kicking it while I'm at it.

To be continued...