Stray Kids- Crazy Aunt

12 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

Today was Friday, also everyone's rest day from work. Right now, everyone was having a nap, but me. I was texting my friends, while listening and dancing to NCT.

That was until I heard a hard and loud knock at the door. I looked through the window to see my Aunt Dae. I hated her with all my being. At my parents' funeral she said that we deserved it because we were all too selfish, when she was the one who screamed at the will reading because she wanted our house.

I opened the door a little bit just so she could see my face.

Me: What do you want now?

Dae: Is that the way to greet your aunt?

Me: You're not my aunt. After what you did.

Dae: Open the door.

Me: No, leave.

Dae: Brat, I said open the door!

I shut the door and pushed it so she couldn't open it. She pounded and pounded as I locked the door. Chan came running downstairs as well as the others.

Chan: Who is that?!

Me: It's Dae!

Dae: Open the door! I want what I deserve, I want the house!

Chan: Seungmin, call the cops. Last time she did this was four years ago, why now?

Seungmin called the cops as she was still pounding on the door.

Seungmin: Done! They should be here in five minutes.

Chan: I'm going to go talk to her, make sure she doesn't leave.

Chan opened the door and she came in and pointed at me. All the brothers stood at different parts of the house so she wouldn't take anything or go anywhere.

Dae: Little bitch, why didn't you open the door? You're so disrespectful!

Me: Me?! You're the one who's trespassing! Nobody wants you here!

Dae: This is my house!

She raised her hand but Chan quickly pulled it down.

Chan: Our parents left us this house, it's ours and I'm the rightful owner! You're trespassing on our property!

Dae: No! I'm supposed to be here! This is my house!

Jisung: You're crazy!

She grabbed me and put me into a choke hold. She wasn't choking me but she held me tight.

Me: Let me go! Stop!

There was a knock at the door and Dae ran. Changbin, and Hyunjin stopped her from running away. The cops came inside and took her.

Cop: She'll be in jail for some time. You guys want a restraining order also?

Minho: Please.

Cop: Right away.

Me: Oh damn, that was scary.

Felix: Are you okay, squirt?

Me: I'm fine. Just shaken.

My hands were shaking so Minho held my hands and kissed them.

Chan: She'll never get close to us again.