Felix- Not Experienced

10 year old Y/n!

10 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

I woke up this morning, an excruciating pain in my lower stomach.

Today it was only Felix and I.

I got up from my bed, my stomach hurting even more.

I notice... Blood?

Am I going to die?

I ran to the bathroom, and shut the door.

I did my business, and I look in the toilet.

More blood?

Me: Hyung! Lixxie hyung!

Felix spoke to me on the other side of the door.

Felix: Squirt? What happened?

Me: I-I'm bleeding. Like bleeding and my stomach hurts.

Author's Pov..

Felix didn't know what she was talking about. So he put the pieces together.

You were on your period. Your first one to be exact. (If it wasn't already obvious.)

Felix: Squirt, I'm pretty sure you got your period. Just hang tight, and I'll go get you some diapers.

(My sister and I call them diapers so I'm gonna use that :])

Felix ran to the nearest corner store, and bought some diapers, about 3 packs, and her favorite hard candy.

He ran back home.

Felix: Squirt, I'm here. Can you get your diapers?

Y/n's Pov..

I cracked the door open a little bit, and Felix gave me a pack of pads.

Felix: I'll wash your bed sheets, and I'll get you some pants, and undergarments, okay?

Me: Thank you, hyung.

Felix came once again, with undergarments and black sweats. I changed my undergarments, and put the diaper on.

I changed my pants, brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

Me: Hyung, I'm hungry.

Felix: I made you breakfast, so eat up, and just relax, I got everything under control. You need to rest.

Me: Are you sure, hyung?

Felix: Positive.

I ate my breakfast, and laid down on the couch, and put YouTube on the tv.

I streamed NCT music videos on my tv.

Author's Pov..

What Y/n didn't know is that Felix really Googled 'How to help my sister when she's on her period?' And that's how he handled everything.

Y/n's Pov..

Felix lifted me up, and sat down, as he laid my head in his lap. He put a blanket over me, and put a hard candy in my outh.

Me: Thanks, hyung.

Felix: Anything for you, squirt.