Stray Kids- Bullied

9 year old Y/n!

9 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov..

Me: I can't go, I don't feel well..

I wasn't actually sick. I didn't want to go to school because I was being bullied.

Some group of friends at my school decided to start picking on me. They pushed me, pulled my hair, and hit me at times.

I started looking for excuses every day so I wouldn't have to go.

'My head hurts!'

'I feel really sick.'

Something like that, every single day.

Chan: Baby girl, we'll have to take you to the doctor if you're feeling sick all the time. You can't miss too much school.

Me: No! It's fine, I'll go.

And so, Chan took me to school and during the day, the group bullied me.

I got home that evening with a frown on my face.

Minho: What happened, princess?

Me: Nothing..

Changbin: Are you sure?

Me: Yes..

I tried going to my room, but NoOoOoOo Hyunjin just HaD to grab my arm and bring me back.

I hissed at the pain, as I had a bruise that my bullies gave me.

Jisung: Why do you have a bruise on your arm?

Jisung rolled up my sleeve and saw a purple and black bruise.

Me: It's nothing.

Felix: We know you're lying! What's going on at school?

Tears made my eyes shine, and Seungmin made me sit next to him.

Seungmin: Baby, what happened?

Me: I-I get hit at school. Some mean kids just pick on me and hit me for no reason.

Jeongin: Why didn't you tell us?

Me: I couldn't. They said it'll be worse, and I thought it wouldn't last long.

Chan: Baby girl, you need to tell us when these things happen, even if they threaten you, and even if you think it won't last long.

Minho: We can fix this, princess, easily. We'll contact the school and arrange a meeting for tomorrow, yeah, princess?

I nodded, and Changbin wiped my tears.

Hyunjin: Now let's make you some yummy food.