Stray Kids- Gang

This is an alternate universe where Stray Kids turn into gangsters.

10 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

I woke up from a deep sleep, to see nobody home, once again. Where is everybody these days?

I got ready to go to school. I took the bus since Chan didn't take me for the past week, and I couldn't walk.

At school, Haneul, Chinmae, and Daejung came up to me.

Chinmae: Again?

Me: Again. What's with them these days? They're never home and when they are, they're so secretive and closed out. It's like I'm not their sister anymore.

Haneul: They'll come to their senses. Just be patient.

Me: I hope so. It gets lonely when they're not there at night. I feel unsafe without them.

Haneul: You can always come over to my house. My brothers wouldn't mind.

Me: Thanks, Hannie. I'll think about it.

School ended 7 hours later and I took the bus home.

At home I did my homework, and made myself some noodles. Nobody was home once again.

I decided to raid their rooms. I just know that they're hiding something from me.

First up, it was Chan's room. I found a yellow envelope with some papers about.. Alchohol?

Either way. After raiding their rooms, I had a pocket knife, alchohol papers, and a map. That's the last straw, I'm going to look for them.

I grabbed my backpack and I stuffed in the papers. I put the pocket knife in my hoodie pocket and I followed the map.

The map eventually led me to the back of a gas station. There I saw Chan, speaking on the phone.

Chan: That was everything I had to do, Haehyun. I can't live like this. I can't leave my sister like this... Thank you.. Of course I will. Bye..

Me: Channie hyung?

He turned around at the speed of lightning and saw me.

Chan: Baby girl, what are you doing here? It's not safe.

Me: If it's not safe, what are you doing here?

My voice cracked.

Me: I missed you, hyung. I missed all of you.

Chan picked me up and hugged me as I cried.

Chan: It's okay, baby girl. Channie hyung is here. I'm not going anywhere.

Someone screamed. It was Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Hyung, she wasn't home!

They saw Chan hugging me, and they teared up.

Minho took me into his arms and hugged me.

Me: I want to go home.

Minho: We'll go home, princess. We're going home.

He kneeled down and cried with me. The other brothers kneeled down crying, and hugging us.

Felix: We're sorry.

Changbin: Super sorry.

We all walked home and I gave them back the stuff I took from their rooms.

Me: Why did you keep this from me?

Jeongin: We couldn't. You would be worried, and possibly in danger.

Me: I don't care if I'm in danger. We're in this together. We promised to be there for each other no matter what.

Seungmin: Baby, we're sorry. It won't happen again.

Me: Promise?

I put my foot out.

Brothers: Promise.

Me: I love you guys.

Chan: We love you too our one and only, princess.