Hyunjin- Heaven

5 year old Y/n!

Y/n's Pov...

There they were. Putting my parents in the ground. Hyunjin was carrying me and he had a serious face on.

Me: Jinnie?

Hyunjin: Yeah?

Me: Why are they putting Mom, and Appa in the ground. Why can't they be here with us?

Hyunjin: They have to go live another life. They'll always be with us in our hearts though. They're going to be with us when we're sad, when we're happy, they're going to be here always.

Me: Why are the other brothers sad? Aren't they happy they'll still be with us?

Hyunjin: They'll be happy soon. It just takes time to get used to it. But they know Mom, and Appa will always be there with us.

Me: But where exactly did Mom, and Appa go?

Hyunjin: To heaven. It's like wonderland. They'll be with grandma, and grandpa, and they'll all take care of each other up there.

Me: But, Jinnie... Will they be happy? Will they be happy there like how they were here?

Hyunjin: Oh, princess... They'll be happy more than you could ever imagine. Up there, there is no bad people or bad stuff. Only good stuff. They'll always be safe and the best part is that they'll be watching over us from up there.

Me: Who will take care of us?

Hyunjin: You know since Chan hyung will be turning 18 in a couple of years, he will look after us. So you have to do everything he asks and tells you to do ok?

Me: Ok, Jinnie. Can I put my roses on Mom, and Appa now?

Hyunjin: Of course you can.

He carried me to the holes and I kissed the roses before dropping them.

Me: I hope you love the roses, Mom, and Appa. I love you guys.

We went with the brothers and we hugged.

Chan: I'll keep you all safe, if it's the last thing I do.