Chapter Twenty Five - Come Home

Angelica's POV

If I was a cartoon character, smoke would be coming out of my ears. In fact, smoke would be coming out of everyone's ears. John and Alex stand there. "Well..." Alex begins. I hold up my hand to cut him off. Then I bring it down hard on his face. I repeat the action for John.

"You guys have some serious explaining to do. Why on planet Earth would you cheat on the two most amazing women in the entire world, no offense Maria-" "None taken." She mumbles, motioning me to continue. "Anyway, why on planet Earth would you cheat on the two most amazing women in the entire world with each other?" I scream.

They don't even have a reason. I rub my temples, feeling a headache coming on. "Enough of this, where's Eliza and Peggy?" They look at each other. "Both of them ran off. They'll probably be back by dinner." Alex shrugs. John looks down sheepishly. Then they have the audacity to go back to their room. Together. Alone. And headache.

Third Person POV

Turns out, Alex was right. Well, sort of. Towards the middle of an awkward dinner of glares at Alex and John, Peggy and Eliza came back. Peggy went straight to her room and Eliza grabbed a small plate of food and went to hers. More glares were brought upon Alex and John.

Eliza hated it. Hated it all. All she wanted to do was sit in her bunk bed and sleep. But of course, Angelica and Maria came in to comfort her. She couldn't blame them, they just wanted to help. But after the third or fourth "I know what it's like to have my heart broken" from Angelica, Eliza just turned over and tuned them out, falling asleep.

Peggy hated it as well. She hated the fact that she had to sleep in the dorm with both people who cheated on her and her sister. John came in first, then Alex. "Peggles..." John began. "Don't call me that." Peggy hated John more than anything, especially after calling her a "scared little freak." Peggy hated everything.

The worst part was having to listen to John and Alex whisper all night. Loud enough so Peggy could hear, but not loud enough so she could understand what they were saying. Peggy began to think they were doing it on purpose. She still had it in her head that some how, it was her fault John cheated on her, that she wasn't a good enough girl friend. But she was, she really was.

I know I said I wouldn't update on weekends but one little update for you guys then I'll probably be absent for most of the week, so bye! See you next week!