Chapter Thirty Two - Complete

Angelica's POV

We visited his grave every day since he got buried. Eliza never remarried or even started dating anyone else. She closed herself off. I sit by Alex's grave, kneeling and brushing my fingers across his name. "Why. Why did you have to leave us so early?" I whisper, dropping a soft pink rose on the dirt beside him. It wasn't his time...

I stare at the sky. God should have given him more time. I head off to the next grave. Peggy's. My dear sister. She died of a sickness, the doctor's couldn't save her in time. Eliza couldn't handle it. I could. I can handle anything, even when John died soon after. I sigh. Eliza's witnessed so much death. I fear she may bring her time to an end to fast.

I know it's my time. I close my eyes and open them, suddenly I'm on a hospital bed. Eliza's gripping my hand tight and I'm smiling. Smiling because I know I have to leave her, I know she'll join me someday. "Just not today..." I whisper, before drifting away. Drifting off to a world with Alex, with Peggy, with John. With Peace.

Third Person POV

Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton did much more after her last sister's death. She raised funds in DC to fix up the Jackson Monument after it almost fell down during a hail storm. She spoke out for BLM, Pride, and women's rights. She rose awareness about shootings. And yet she never thought she did enough.

We join her now, in front of her best accomplishment. She established an orphanage right here in New York city. She created it after her son, Philip, died in a school shooting. Her daughter, Mini Angelica, went insane because of it and had to be shipped away. She had 6 other children, and adopted a little girl named Fanny from her own Orphanage. She lived a great life.

Now she's smiling. For once she thinks she's ready, surrounded by her friends and family, the many kids she raised. She's laying in her hospital bed, ready to join her husband, her two sisters, her son, and her brother - in - law. "Have I done enough? Will they tell your stories?" She whispers under her breath, and her heart lifts from her body. Darkness. Family. Peace.

We're finished people! This book is donezo! It was really fun writing this, and I hope you guys like it! Go check out my other account I share with my sister @Eliza_Peggy_Sisters 

We have two fan fictions (jeggy and hamliza for both with a touch of lams) on that account, go check it out! I think next book I'll be writing here will be an original idea, not a fan fic! See you guys soon and bye!