Chapter 25

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We finally arrived back here in Korea.

Namjoon went straight to his home while (Y/n) and I went into a cafe first before heading home.

"Why aren't you the one to give us breakfast? and you went back at the hospital at 2 pm? Who are you with? and what guys did you do?"I said.

'I can sense that she's with Andriel and I know what are they talking about some things..'

"I was with Andriel..Andriel drag me with him to have breakfast and we only talked about Kimberly we didn't do anything but to eat and talk about some things a little bit longer before living France.."She said without looking at me.

"Then why aren't you looking at me while talking? Are you hiding something from me?"I said trying to calm my self down but she just sighted.

"Sir Jungkook.."She said.

"I told you to call me Jungkook when we aren't at the office."I said.

"I already did my job Kimberly must believe that you moved on..Our fake relationship will end here..I thanked you for everything and I'm going to leave after I take all of my clothes to your mansion.."She said.

'S-She wanted to end it here?..Just like that..'

"W-Why are you doing these?"I asked staring at her.

"Seems she can't move on from you and she believe that you moved on..I think it's time for me to be just your personal assistant and no more."She said.

'But I already asked a hand in marriage to her parents?..What should I do to make her accept when the thing that only connects us more is the fake relationship?..'

"Is it because you like Andriel?"I asked turning my gaze into the window.

"There is nothing about Andriel in this..I'm heading to your car now."She said and leaves.

'Is she really gonna end like this..?'

'I can't let that happen..'

AT THE MANSION