Chapter 2: Being his new "Personal Assistant"

"It's now or never.."

*SIGH*

I have no other choice but to approve or else i'll be fired and it we'll be hard for me to find other jobs..And besides the financial problems to my family and the bills especially for my father's medicine..

I walked towards the store where Sir.Jungkoook wants me to go if I accept it..

"I want this,that and those.."Sir.Jungkook commanded.

"Very well President Jeon.."The salesmen said.

"U-Uh..S-Sir Jungkook?"I said.

"Oh!..So you decided,huh..I see well good choice."He said smiling.

"Y-Yeah..S-So when do I start?.."I asked.

"Now..After we get those apapers for you to sign it and also after my shift go pack your things and you'll be living at my house.."He said.

"Okay,Sir Jungkook."I said.

"Here it is President Jeon.."The salesmen said and give it to him.

"Thanks..Here's the money."He said and give the money to the salesmen.

"President Jeon here are the papers.."The lady said.

"Thanks..Here hold it.."Sir Jungkook said and I take the paper bag.

"You can now go back to your work."He said and the lady followed.

"Do you need anything,Sir Jungkook?"I asked.

"Yes..We'll have to buy you some new clothes.."He said.

"I-I d-don't need it,Sir Jungkook.."I decline politely.

"I insist..Follow me.."He said and I follow him looking down.

After..Sir Jungkook bought me some new clothes which really are not some for me they are many and expensive..Like he bought me 3 pencil skirts,3 women blazzers,2 modern jackets,3 pairs of pajama,3 long pants,and 2 elegant dress..And he even also bought me new 2 high heels and a pair of black gucci shoe..

You think i'm really happy??..Nope..I didn't even picked them!!..He picked it..He was like "I want that,that,that and those.."..Ugh!..But I can't complain he used his money not mine and I'm a bit of thankful for it even I decline it he insisted..

"What time is it Ms.(Y/n)?"He asked.

"It's 9:40 am sir."I replied.

"We still have 20 minutes to get back..Let's go now."He said and we drove off.

AT THE COMPANY

"Sir Jeon..Someone is waiting for you at the center cafe.."Amy said.

"Is it a man?"Sir Jungkook asked.

"Yes,his in here about just 3 minutes..Sir Jeon."She said.

"You can go now..Thank you.."He said.

CENTER CAFE

"My apologies for being late."Sir Jungkook spoke and we both sit.

"It's okay..Jungkook i'm just here to congratulate you..You finally get the company you want.."Mr.Namjoon said.

What?..The company he wanted??..Are they friends or even close?..

"Thanks Hyung.."Sir Jungkook said.

"H-Hyung?.."I spoke.

"Oh is this your assistant?"Mr.Namjoon asked.

"Yeah..And my personal assistant at the same time."He replied.

"Oh~!..What happend to your precious personal assistant?"He asked.

P-Previous personal a-assistant?!!

"Oh..I fired her..She's no fun."He replied chuckling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.."Mr.Namjoon laughed.

What does Sir Jungkook mean "She's no fun"?!! Did he j-just.—

"Don't think dirty,Ms.(Y/n)..I fired her because she's no fun..It means she doesn't seems happy to be my personal assistant anymore so.I fired her."He said.

"O-Oh.."I said.

"Jungkook may be like that when he talked about his personal assistant but he never sexual harassment her."Mr.Namjoon said.

"I get it now..Thank you Mr.Namjoon."I thanked him.

"Cut out the sir..Just call me Namjoon."He said.

"A-Are you s-sure?.."I asked.

"Yes."He replied without hesitation.

"Alright Namjoon."I said and smiled.

"That's more I liked it when people around me are comfortable with me."He said and smiled.

"Do you have to discuss something else?"Sir.Jungkook asked.

"Nope..Just to congratulate you and see you again,Hyung.."He said and stand up.

"In that case the welcome meeting is done."Sir.Jungkook said and we both stand up.

"Gotta go now,Hyung.."Namjoon said and walked off.

"What time is it?"He asked.

"I-It's 10:20,Sir Jungkook."I replied.

"Did Taehyung send the location?"He asked.

"Still no message,Sir Jungkook."I replied.

"Okay..About the papers.."He said and turn to face me.

"What about it,Sir Jungkook?"I asked.

"Those papers that you well sign is not just signing it you have to read it until the end and if you agree sign it and if you refuse tell me after you sign the papers.."He said.

"O-Oh..Okay,Sir Jungkook."I said.

"If you don't understand something feel free to tell me about it."He said and I just nod.

Like what I have thought being a personal assistant isn't easy as what I think..

*SIGH*

"Sir Jungkook...Mr.Taehyung just send the location.."I said and he nod.

"We'll be riding on my limo."He said and he started to walk off and I followed.

HE HAS A LIMO?!!..Then why didn't he used his car when we went to the mall??..

*BEEP BEEP*

The driver greeted Sir Jungkook and we drove off..

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME RIDING IN A LIMO!!..I NEVER THOUGHT THAT SIR JUNGKOOK IS REALLY RICH..

"Why are you looking outside?"He suddenly asked.

"Uh..I'm not entertained so I just watched outside."I replied.

"James turn on the flat screen."Sir Jungkook said and the man named James turned it on.

"There are you entertained now?"He asked.

"U-Uh..Y-Yes??."I said confused.

"Tell me when we arrived there."He said.

"Very well,Sir Jungkook.."I said.

I looked at Sir Jungkook and he closed his eyes and his head slowly laying on my shoulder..

"Don't do stupid moves.."He said.

"Uh..O-Okay.."I said.

WHY?!!!..SIR JUNGKOOK JUST PUT HIS HEAD ON MG SHOULDED!!..I'M SO FLUSTERED RIGHT NOW..WHAT SHOULD I DO WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!..