Chapter 36

3RD PERSON'S POV

It's been two years after Kimberly Go got admitted in the mental hospital for recovering and therapy sessions she had..And finally went out from the hospital but she wasn't nowhere to be seen after that in a year and still going on..

On the other hand (Y/n) is already part of the Jeon's family she had 2 kids with Jeon Jungkook a girl and a boy to be taken care of..Andriel Jeon is still waiting for Kimberly  Go to come back and hired a private investigator to find her but she wasn't been seen either any places that she went nor in her house..

KIMBERLY'S POV

I was standing in front of Andriel's mansion at the France not making another step to knock or to say something to be notice just standing and looking at the front door.

'Should I make a move?..Should I shouted to call for Andriel..'

All those years I've spent trying to break their relationship but nothing happens at the end I was the only one who suffered the most but I think Andriel suffered the most than I suffered..He still loved me despite everything that he went through by me..

He even helped his brother and (Y/n) even he hated him..He still loved his brother just how he loves me that I didn't even notice from the start and here I am suffering from that..

'If I open nor knock on the door..Is he still free in a relationship,Still single and no girlfriend even a wife and kids..'

'Should I..??'

"K-Kimberly..?!"

'That voice..—-'

*THUDD*

I just found myself being wrapped by pair of an arms with a familiar scent..And I turned my head from behind and just to saw the man that I realise his feelings for me..

"Andriel..!!"

"Don't ever leave me again.."

***

Everything changes into a fine happy family together with the new member of the Jeon family and (L/n) family and Kimberly Go has been part of the family too after convincing Andriel And Jungkook's parent to become Kimberly part of the family again..Kimberly and Andriel become fiancé again while (Y/n) and Jungkook loves happily with their two kids..

Not all of the story makes the anti-protagonist be sad sometimes they deserve to have a happy ending too..In a relationship trust is must and important to make both of the person who had the relationship makes their bond be stronger and be together for more years..

THE END..

————————————————————————

SO THIS IS WHERE MY STORY ENDS WITH JUNGKOOK WITH AN XREADER (WHICH IS YOU).

THANK YOU,THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING ME EVEN MY STORY SUCKS..AND SO ON I'M GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER STORY WITH KIM SEOKJIN!!

SEE YA ON MY NEW UPCOMING STORY!!