Chapter 30

YOUR POV

"So I only need is to do this things?"I asked Andriel with his secretary and he nods.

"Those are things you needed to do to have some impression to the Jeon family."He said.

"Whom would be there."I said as I keep scanning the papers.

"Only mom and dad would be there including your parents except for your brother if he still can't come."He said and I sighted.

"I really don't like what had happened to my brother.."I said.

"So if I don't want to happen I must marry Jungkook.."I said.

"I know that..But don't you think it's too early?"He said.

"You're the one who told us to get officially married so Kimberly who don't dare to mess with me if I became a Jeon."I said and he chuckled.

"I was saying those but I wasn't expecting it to be so early.."He said.

"Don't try anything funny for it.."I said.

"No,no I don't mean anything about those..It already happened so we're gonna move forward for it and here is my secretary she'll help you with anything that it needed."He said and I nod and then he leaves the room.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Carrol Anderson,you?"She said.

"I am (Y/n) (L/n) it's nice to meet you too Carrol I hope I learned more and fast so I wouldn't be a burden to you.."I said and scratch the back of my hair and she chuckled.

"There's nothing to be worry of..People have differences so I have patience everything sometimes takes time.."She said and I nod.

"Thank you,you're really are understandable."I said and she smiled while nodding.

"So..Shall we start the discussion and things we needed to do for your meeting with the Jeon family?"She said and I nod.

"Gladly.."I said and as we begin to make and do the discussion we had.