Chapter 23

YOUR POV:

I quickly put all of my stuff inside the bag and went out.

"Hey girl!"I look behind and it was the girl from the hot spring earlier.

"Hey."I said and she stand beside me.

"Why are you leaving so early? did you get an argument from that friend of yours?"She asked and I nod.

"She's been acting weird lately and she admitted some things that I didn't expect and I'm going to hospital right now."I said.

"Why are you going there?"She asked.

"Someone called me that someone was at the hospital who knows me and decided to call me and go there."I said and she nods.

"My bad..I'm Amy Bourgh..And you are?"She said.

"Nice to meet you Amy and I am (Y/n) (L/n)."I said.

"It's nice to meet you too."She said.

"Well I'm heading off now see you when I see you again."I said and she nods.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Hello there ma'am..How can I help you."The nurse said.

"I wanted to know where is the patient's room that suddenly brought here because the patient got beaten up."I said and she quickly find the patient's room number.

"The room number is 137."She said and I thanked her.

*SLLEEEKKKK*

My eyes widened and my legs was going numb when I saw the person in the bed.

"J-Jungkook.."

I clench my fist and slowly walking closer to him and sat beside him.

"Who did this to you?..And where is Andriel..."

"Oh..I see you're here Ms.(Y/n)."I turned around and it was a doctor.

"I'm Doctor Sylvia..Do you know this patient?"She said and I nod.

"Yes,H-He's my b-boyfriend he's name is Jeon Jungkook."I said and she nods walking towards us.

"Why did he end up here? who helped him? and most importantly is he not with someone else?"I asked and she sighted.

"I'm sorry if I can't answer all of your questions but I all can say is..He was brought here by an old man who happened to saw him in the street with bruises and according to the old man no one was there with him when he saw Jungkook."She said.

"How long he's been here?"I asked.

"From the start until now..It's been 2 and half hours he still isn't waking up..Can you call his parents or siblings,perhaps?"She said and I shake my head.