Chapter 16

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was on (Y/n)'s top..

Our face were kind of inch apart with each other.

'I can feel her breath..I can say that she felt mine too..'

I look deeper to her (e/c) orbs..I took away my right hand from her hand and stroke her hair.

"(Y/n)..I think it's time to tell you this.."I said.

No answer.

"That day when I first saw you at a cafè shop you've been working years ago..I can't stop thinking about you.."I said.

"W-What do you mean...?"She said.

"I was the one who secretly helping you to find another suitable job for you than the cafè..And when you find a company to work at..And I got lucky that I got a proposal from that company to be the CEO after your previous boss retired.."I said.

"W-Why are you doing this.."She said.

"I don't know if you believe me..But,I really and I do love you after all (Y/n).."I said.

"I'm just your secretary and we're just playing as fake 'couples.."She said.

"I tried to stop loving you,but I can't..I can't love you more than just a secretary.."I said.

"Y-You already know what I would answer it J-Jungkook.."She said.

"I know but,if you..If you just give me a chance to show it you..Maybe I can change your mind.."I said trying to hold my tears back.

"I-I don't know.."She said.

"How about this..If I can change your mind before next month that I can make you love me too..We'll make our relationship real and if you still don't love me..I'll just leave you alone and just do our business.."I said.

"I-I think..I'll give you chance."She said.

"T-Thank you..Thank you (Y/n).."I said and let go off her and help her to stand up.

'All I have to do is just to..Make her love me fall in love with me..'

'I only have 3 weeks left before next month..'

'I can do this..I'll make you mine..(Y/n)..'

YOUR POV:

THE NEXT DAY

It was now morning..And we are now eating our breakfast at the dining room.

"Mm~..Isn't it delicious (Y/n)?"Kimberly asked.

"Yes it is."I said.

"After this we'll pack the things we needed for the beach."Andriel said.

"All right.."Kimberly said.

"That's good..Do you guys want anything to bring at the beach food or drinks,perhaps?"Andriel asked.

"Well I just wanted simple for now..Chips and dips and then drinks.."Kimberly said.

"I see..Then the maids will prepare them."Andriel said and the maid follows.

'Wow..One word maids are their to follow just like Jungkook's..'

"Is there something bothering you?"Jungkook asked.

"Oh..N-Nothing..I'm just not in the mood right now."I said.

"Why?..Did something happened between you two last night?"Kimberly said.