Chapter 28

YOUR POV

"Y-You guys are really brothers..?!"

"Well Let me explain the whole true about us including Kimberly.."Andriel said.

"Jungkook and I separated when we reach the age of 10th..He lived here in South Korea with mom while dad and I stayed living at France..Well,Our parents had much bigger business both France and South Korea that's why they decided to split up to manage the business including splitting us..On that at night of the engagement party I saw him again which made me happy including to know that my brother already had a girlfriend we talked more as we reunited unexpectedly again and of course Kimberly knows it already after the engagement party..And days passes I slowly know what Kimberly was after and knowing that she was a slut after all that's why I started to dislike her and then you came (Y/n)..You made me realize things that Kimberly didn't make me realize that's why I started to develop feelings for you and I was very happy to know from Kimberly's mouth that you guys are just pretending even now..Jungkook may proposed to you as now his fiancee,yet you guys even make a fake marriage contract so Kimberly wouldn't break you apart..Don't worry,okay?..I don't want to ruin your relationship that easily..Let's take it very slowly~.."He added.

"Breaking as apart?..But why me?! I cared for you as my friend Andriel."I said.

"But I don't like being your friend!"He shouted which Jungkook stand next to me and glare at his brother.

"He's also the reason why we can't marry each other..He manipulate our parents that if I marry you he would kill himself and no one will ever take the business since I'm going to marry you."Jungkook said.

"Why are you manipulating them..?"I said.

"Because I like you.."He said.

"I think you must take a therapy."I said and he just laughed at me.

"I'm not crazy as what you see now..I have self-control after all.."He said.

"He's telling the truth..If he's really gone crazy he would immediately kidnap you."Jungkook said,

"Isn't this situation kind of awkward to us? Since I'm engaged with you,Jungkook and Andriel is here because of me?"I said.

"Don't worry as what I've said I wouldn't break you guys apart that easily just taking it slow..More like in the end you'll choose whom you will love if it's still Jungkook or me..I'm not a coward or something to move on and surrender that I'm now here..I can't turn around and move back to France since mom already went there with dad which means..We both need to take care of the business here in South Korea..Brother."Andriel said.

"You kinda both toning like sarcastic can you guys get along since after all both of you are brothers,okay?"I said.

"Fine.."They both said.

"That's more good to hear..Now let's take all of this cupcakes and foods at the table so we can start eating our dinner.."I quickly said and take the cupcakes with me and put it down at the table as I sit down at the chair.