Chapter 1

*CRIINGG CRIINGG*

What another normal day of my life..

5;30 am

"Oh yeah!..I almost forgot my new boss we'll arrive at 8."

I went to the bathroom to take a shower,brush my teeth and to do my other routine.

OFFICE

"(Y/n) you finally arrived."Amy said.

Amy is one of my co-worker in this company and a friend.

"Why? what happened?"I asked.

"Our new boss arrived before you in 10 minutes."She said.

"What?!! I thought he'll arrive at 8?"I said.

"That's what I have also thought but he came early before you."She said.

"Is he on his office now?"I ask.

"Yes and he's doing his paper works right now..So I guess brought him some biscuits and a latte."She said.

"Okay,okay thank you!!"I said and walk away.

AT THE CENTER CAFE

"Good morning Secretary (Y/n)."The clerk greeted me.

"Good morning to you too,Max..I would like some yummy biscuits and a latte."I said and smiled at him.

Max is one of the clerk and his my friend he's one of the trusted employee here in the building management for our previous boss.

"Is this for our new boss?"He asked and give me the orders.

"a yeah and he came earlier than me."I said.

"A quite mysterious one."He chuckled.

"I guess so,anyways..I'll talk to you later I don't want to be a late-camer Secretary."I said and waved off.

AT THE OFFICE

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who is it?"A voice spoke.

"It's me the Secretary,Sir."I respond.

I hope he doesn't hate me for being late coming before him.

"I see...Come in."He said and I went inside.

"Take a sit I wanted to discuss some things."He said in a serious tone.

"O-Okay..Here's some biscuits and a latte for you,Sir..My apologies for not being so early."I said looking down.

"Is that so?..."He chuckled.

I'M GONNA BE SCREWED!!

"Don't apologise your not late and I'm not mad nor disappointed my secretary..I didn't know the schedule at the first place,so..I just went so early."He said and I looked at him.

He has light brown eyes,Chesnut w/ chocolate hair colored,His skin are white and for what I can analyse his tall...In short a handsome boss..

"O-Oh!..Eh,but I welcome you sir."Insaid and force to smile.

"Don't force yourself to smile."He said.

"Sorry."I apologise.

"Abot what I wanted to discuss my 'Secretary' since I don't know your name."He said.

"Oh right!..Sorry sir my name is (Y/n) (L/n) it's a pleasure to meet you sir."I said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you to Ms.(Y/n)..You know that I am your new boss and my name is Jeon Jungkook.."He said.