Chapter 29

KIMBERLY'S POV

It's been a month since Andriel went here in South Korea and he hasn't update me anything..So I decided to make my own move without him just to my surprised from my private investigator that he's already living in Jungkook's roof with (Y/n).

"He's really bad at cooperating.."

I let out a sigh before taking my last cup of whiskey.

"I wonder when he make his move so I can insert there..Investigate more and don't get caught by them,understand?!"

"Y-Yes madame.."

"Good..You can go now."I said and the private investigator followed leaving me all alone the room.

*SWINGG*

"It's good to know more about the target's background data than those around her to help her.."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who's it?"

"It's me madame..May I come in?"

"You may."

*CLINGG*

"What's the update?"

"About the gangster?"

"What else are you up to me right now,anyway?!"

"My apologies madame..I didn't mean to make you mad..They already did there job and they're very grateful for the bonus you give to them and the school boy is already in the hospital now."

"Good..It's good to feel that one of the target's comrades falls down.."

"D-Don't you feel a p-pity for t-the school boy madame?..He hasn't any brag about this after all he's just the brother of M--"

"SCREW YOU!! YOU WANTED TO BE THE NEXT IN THE HOSPITAL?!"

"I-I'm very sorry madame! Please spare my life!"

"Tch..Leave and resign as my secretary I don't want any secretary who feels pity to my enemy..GET OUT!!"

"B-But ma--"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"Y-Yes m-madame.."