Chapter 35

KIMBERLY'S POV

The wedding at the church was already ended and all of us were at the restaurant that Jungkook and (Y/n) reserves for..

"Why did you even bring her here.."Jungkook said.

"Jungkook relax and listen to me just this time,okay..?"(Y/n) said as he tries to calm Jungkook down.

"Kimberly.."I turned to look at my left side to see Andriel.

"Yes? Do you need something."I said as he walk towards me and grab my arm.

"What are you doing...!!?"I said.

"Why are you even here,anyway?..Didn't I told not to mess with (Y/n) again."She said and he let go off me.

"I'm not here to ruin it..Did you even saw me stop the wedding at the church earlier no,right?"I said.

"I'm here because I already talked with (Y/n) last day before the wedding start..We agreed into something.."I added.

"You talked to her?! But why?!"Jungkook said.

"Kimberly..Is going to a mental hospital soon.."(Y/n) said.

"What..?..Mental Hospital.."Andriel said and I nod.

"That's right..The doctor give me 2 days..And I already have 1 day left before I will be admitted there."I said.

"What? I don't kind of understand what's happening.."Jungkook said.

"The day before the wedding (Y/n) was with me to check me up to the mental hospital if I don't think straight anymore and turns out that it was..The doctor recomended me to be admitted there for a year and check if I will think straight again and not more craziness stuffs.."I said.

"That's true..I also told her she should attend the wedding so she can saw Andriel for the last time.."She said.

"Me? Why me? I thought she'll be here because of Jungkook.."Andriel said and I shake my head.

"I just realise things after I got a day of therapy after I checked up..And turns out that I started to feel the same way as you feel for me..Andriel."I said.

"What.."He said.

"You just went here..To see Andriel for the last time before you got admitted to the mental hospital after your tomorrow?"Jungkook said and I nod.

"Yes..And I'm here to say sorry to you too Jungkook..And to Kharl especially to the Jeon and (L/n) family."I said.

"Kimberly is telling all the truth..She's changing for good.."(Y/n) said and I nod.

"Yes..And you'll be seeing me again after a year."I said.

"Are you serious about this Kimberly..?!"Andriel said and I nod.

"This is for everyone's good and to me."I said.

"That's why she's here..To see Andriel and to apologise."She said.

"If you please would excuse us..We'll be heading to the front so she could say what she wanted to say.."(Y/n) said as she drags me gently along with her to the front.

"Hello good day everyone..I've got someone here who wanted to say something.."(Y/n) said as she gives me the microphone and I take it.

I glance at the surroundings and some people were glaring at me and some was curious on what's going to happen..

"Hello everyone..I'm Kimberly Go..Okay to those people who know me..I know I have done terrible things to the both of Jeon and (L/n)..I just wanted to say sorry for everything especially to Kharl which is (Y/n)'s brother..I know I should've done that thing.."

"I'm apologising and you won't see me again after tomorrow because I'm going to be admitted at the mental hospital for the doctors and nurses there to take care of me until I got fully recovered..And having therapy session..It's because the result were positive that I am really not thinking straight..I also wanted to apologise to Andriel Jeon..I'm sorry if I cheated on you back then and for everything especially to the now married couple Jeon Jungkook and (Y/n)..I know I did bunch of crazy things that I give to you guys and I wanted to say sorry..After a year you'll see me again for the real me and not the crazy me..I hope you'll understand me and I will understand that you can't forgive me for what I have done to all of you..But,I'm changing starting now for good..T-Thank you.."

With that I give (Y/n) the microphone back and we headed back to the area where we are..

"You did a great job there Kimberly.."She said and I nod.

"Thanks I guess.."I said and she nods.

***

After the wedding I headed straight to a hotel and not my house since my butler wouldn't let me leave after tomorrow because I'm going to get admitted at the mental hospital for a year..And I already assigned a lawyer about my company and the house that my trusted butler will be able to take care of it for a year after I come back of being fully recovered..

"I'll finally be changing for good.."