Chapter 31

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today was the day..

"Let's take a sit."Andriel said and we all sat down while (Y/n) was standing in front of us.

Here we are..The room was silent and no one of us yet make a move to speak..The room contains 7th person which are me,(Y/n),Andriel,Ms.Cassandra,Mr.Jackson,My mom and dad..Andriel was sitting between mom and dad while (Y/n)'s parent we're sitting across of my family and I was sitting straight-forward of her and there was an empty chair in front of her which is her seat after she introduce herself to my family.

"So..Andriel did this meeting for you to say something to us."My dad spoke looking at (Y/n) and she nods.

"Good after noon Mrs. and Mr.Jeon..I am here to say something between your son Jungkook and I.."She said.

"Is this about I've heard rumours that you guys are engaged and you have fake marriage contract and this includes about Ms.Go,right?"Mom said and she nod.

"Forgive me if I also agree to do it.."She apologies.

"You don't have to apologies..I'm also sick of Ms.Go for not following what I told his father to marry my son Andriel and instead he cheated and I also heard he's still on our other son Jungkook..Jungkook which do you prefer the most of marrying is it Ms.Go or this lady?"Dad asked while looking at me.

"I prefer to marry whom I engaged with."I said and dad nods before looking to (Y/n) again.

"My bad..I haven't introduce myself..I am (Y/n) (L/n)..And right this two male and female there are my parents their names are Cassandra (L/n) and Jackson (L/n) I do have another sibling,but he's in hospital due to some injuries caused by Kimberly.."She said before sighting.

I understand how you feel,dear..I should suggest Ms.Go to visit a psychiatrists for a therapy session..She's kind of acting weird now hitting in your comrades..Is this why you and Jungkook planning to get married because she's still after you?"Mom asked and she nods.

"Well..I don't have any bad comments or to say something bad about that I'm happy that our son Jungkook will be getting married by a beautiful woman and also kind-hearted..We already know that your parents are both farmers and that's okay with us since you have a well-mannered attitude."Mom sad and (Y/n) thanked her.

"Hun..You're going to say everything I also wanted.."Dad sighted and mom chuckled.

"Sorry,dear.."Mom said.

"Well..I suppose this meeting won't go too long since we agreed but I also wanted to hear about your parents comment about this Ms.(Y/n)."Dad said and he looked at (Y/n)'s parent.

"Well..As (Y/n)'s mother I'm also happy that she'll get married with the man she loved.."Ms.Cassandra said.

"Well..Your son already asked a hand for my daughter years ago so I won't go against for it since he already done my test.."Mr.Jackson said.

"Good,Good..So everyone shall we dismiss this? I'm really sorry because I and my wife are busy for business and we happened to have a vacant amount time to make this meeting as what Andriel wanted.."Dad said.

"I hope we had a lovely dinner soon before the marriage..Andriel you will keep us update about their wedding plans because we would love to help you guys out for the wedding..And we're expecting this to be beautiful even it's simple one,right hun?"Mom said and looked at Dad which dad nods.

"Simplicity is the beauty.."Dad said and we all stand up.

"Thank you for agreeing into this marriage Mrs. and Mr. Jeon.."(Y/n) bowed and both mom and dad nods.